Lucky

These spoiled ass kids were gonna be the death of me like they were really testing me. I was over here cleaning up the house and this little girl just poured out chips all over the floor. They did this shit all the time especially when Perk was on business. I didn't say shit because I felt like if I did it would seem like I was picking on his kids. I wanted to toke this girl up buy her fucking ponytail.

"I know you fuckin lying." I said.

"Exuse you? Clean up, that's why my daddy has you here for a free baby sitter and a maid. You really are a pitty marriage." Saphire said.

"You know what-" I said standing up.

"What?" Emerald stood up. "All I gotta do is tell my daddy you hit us and you will be back at the shelter you crawled out of." Emerald said.

"Emerald amd Saphire. I know I ain't just see and hear what I thought I did." Perk yelled.

         Out of the few weeks these girls have been here he ain't never yelled at these girls. I mean they never did there dirt in front of him either. All there little pranks and smart comments I was done. I couldn't do this shit no more.

"Naw they said what's on there chest it's cool. I'm over this shit anyways." I snapped and took myself upstairs. I went into my room and started to pack. Shit I rather live under a fuckin rock then to live here with these three. Shit Perk hasn't been a walk in the park since that dinner either. His ass has had an attitude since then.

"What are you doing?" Perk asked.

"You can have this shit. I do not want none of this." I snapped at him.

"Okay I know they are a handful but there kids." He said.

          I went to my closet and pulled out all the shit they called pranks.

"My wigs all have gum in them, my clothes have bleach in them and my art supplies they set on fire. Your kids don't like me cool but there out of control. No I'm out." I snapped.

"Where you gonna go ma." He said.

"Shit if you think all that money you gave me I didn't put up in a rainy day fund your crazy." I snapped.

"What if I don't want you to go." He said.

"You will get over it." I snapped and left.