Chapter 5

Waiting on Life - Chapter 5

The next day Ellie and Frankie were both feeling better and back to normal. It was a Saturday and Frankie were thrilled to have his brother's home with him to spend the day with. So often they were on tour or off in their own homes. Kevin was always off with his wife in their home, yea the home was in walking distance and he was able to walk over there and see him, but it wasn't the same. Joe and Nick were always in Los Angeles or New York together, so he hardly ever saw them unless it was a random week when he was in Los Angeles for shooting a movie.

Nick, Ellie, and Frankie were watching Saturday morning cartoons while waiting for Denise to make Saturday morning breakfast which today consisted of waffles, sausage, bacon, eggs, and a huge tray of fresh fruit. Nick always enjoyed eating breakfast with his family on Saturday mornings.

"Nicky, what out there," Ellie said as she pointed to the backyard. It was then that Nick realized that Ellie had only seen the game room, her room, the living room, and the kitchen.

"Anyone want to go on a tour of the house with Ellie and me," Nick asked when everyone was done with breakfast. "I want to go swimming," Frankie said as he jumped up from the table and ran upstairs to get changed into his swimming suit before anyone could say anything.

"Mom can you take her upstairs and change her, I have to talk to Kevin and Joe for a minute," Nick said as he handed Ellie over to his mom to take upstairs.

"Come on Ellie, let's go get changed," Denise said as she carried Ellie up the stairs. She was really worried about her though, she still had a big goose egg on her head from falling out of the bed. They got the lab work back from the first night that Ellie was at home and everything turned out normal so that was good.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Kevin, Joe, and Nick were sitting down trying to figure out a way to tell Ellie about being in a band and being famous since they had their comeback concert coming up, in New York City in a month. They finally decided that they would tell her by playing her some music and then they would watch the Jonas Brothers Movie with her so she would be able to get the grasp of an actual concert. Now that they had a plan, they decided all they needed to do was to take Ellie on a tour of the house.

"Come on Ellie, lets show you around," Nick said as he carried her to one wing of the house which had a lot of bedrooms and that was it. Nick wanted to make sure that Ellie saw the whole house and that included the pool outside and music room along with each of the boy's rooms.

"Frankie," Ellie said as Nick carried her outside by the pool. The rest of the afternoon was spent in the pool with Ellie. At one-point Denise brought out some homemade lemonade, which Ellie drank four glasses of, she kept on glugging it down. They finally had to take it away from her, everyone was worried that she would get sick, which she did, unfortunately.

It was then bath time before dinner, so while Paul and Denise were getting dinner ready, Kevin, Joe, and Nick gave Ellie a bath. It was decided during the bath that Dani would give Ellie her first haircut after the bath, since all three brothers had worked on Ellie's hair for twenty minutes. Ellie didn't seem to mind though and looked like she was enjoying the bath. That was until she slid down in the bathtub. They got her out of the tub shortly after that.

Frankie came in then. "Hey mom asked me to come up here and see if I could help you, and dinner is in a half an hour," Frankie said. "Frank, can you go find Dani," Kevin said as he dried off Ellie's little body, "tell her dinner is in a half an hour and ask if she could cut Ellie's hair now."

"Ellie, Dani is going to cut your hair," Joe said to the little girl who was in his arms looking up at him with curious eyes. She was so sweet, and Joe couldn't imagine a day in his life without her ever again. He was glad that they found Ellie when they did. He also knew that it wasn't going to be an easy road, it was going to have more bumps then be smooth especially at the beginning.

Waiting On LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara