Prologue

I don't own this picture!

Third Person POV

"BroZone, BroZone, BroZone." "BroZone! BroZone, yeah!" "We love you, BroZone!" The boy band could hear the crowd roaring. 

"All right, guys. We're gonna open with 'Girl, Baby, Baby' and close with 'Baby, Baby, Girl'. Wait, no. That doesn't sound right. Ooh! I got it. Open with 'Baby, Baby, Girl', close with 'Baby, Baby, Girl, Woman'. Yes." John Dory, the oldest brother and the leader. 

Spruce, the heartthrob was crunches and was already in the 500's. 

"510, 511, 512." Spruce groaned. 

"Love it, Brother. I wanna see a hundred more of those by showtime, Spruce. Those abs need to be poppin', baby." John Dory stated. 

"Oh! Come on!" Spruce complained. 

"God, I wanna boil an egg on those abs." John Dory said. 

"John Dory, do I really have to keep wearing these things?" Clay, the funboy asked. 

"Yes, you do, Clay. They're funderdrawers. It's underwear, but 76% more fun. Let's see those dance moves, Brother." John Dory stated. 

"Fine. Rusty Robot, into Wiggle Worm, end on Caliente Puppet. Yeah." Clay said as he stated each dance move. 

"Bro, you look stressed. Breathe." Floyd, the sensitive one said to John Dory. 

"Well, of course I'm stressed, Floyd. It's the first show of the tour. We have to hit the perfect family harmony. We promised the fans." John Dory said, freaking out a little. 

"Okay, calm down. You're making Baby Branch nervous." Floyd stated, looking at Branch and their little sister Y/n looking at the crowd. 

"BroZone! BroZone!" The crowd chants. 

"What? Nervous? No, no, no. He's not allowed to be nervous. He's gotta be perfect." John Dory stated. 

"Cut him some slack, John Dory. It's his first show." Floyd stated as he walked over his younger brother and sister. 

"Come on abs!" Spruce exclaimed. 

"Hey, Branch. How you feeling?" Floyd asked his little brother. 

"I feel like I'm gonna barf and pass out and..." Branch, Bitty B said before being cut off by Floyd. 

"Pee your pants all at once?" Floyd asked. 

"How'd you know?" Branch asked. 

"Ah, you got the preshow jitters. Completely normal. Everyone gets 'em. You wanna know what I do when I get 'em?" Floyd asked. 

"Barf, pass out and pee your pants?" Branch asked and Floyd chuckled. 

"I remember that I'm with my siblings, and that when we come together, there is nothing that we can't do." Floyd stated. 

"But no one's ever hit the perfect family harmony before." Branch stated. 

"Is it true it can shatter diamonds?" Y/n asked. 

"Yeah. It's that powerful." Floyd stated as Branch and Y/n look a Floyd with amazement. 

Then Y/n took on a sad face and Floyd looked confused. 

"What's wrong little sis?" Floyd asked. 

"When will I be able to join you guys? Do your fans even know you have a sister?" Y/n asked. 

"I don't know and I don't our fans know about you, but you try asking John Dory, again." Floyd stated, muttering the last word. 

Y/n nodded and walked over to John Dory.