8. BOY, EXPOSED

Mulai dari awal

He started to feel it in his fingers. The praise, the response to doing such a good job, the words from Minho like ecstasy.

"Kissing them but thinking about me. So obedient."

And then Jisung felt it in his chest; not the desire to feel Minho, but the need to please him. To hear those words, to feel like Minho was proud. Daddy issues or what?

So Jisung found himself lowering, body almost hesitant but mind completely resolute. Minho had stuttered, too, paused, when he realised what Jisung was doing.

This was different to when Minho had done the same. It was direct and urgent, no time for foreplay. Jisung's fingers were shaking as they reached out for the zipper on Minho's pants.

"You don't have to-" Minho started.

"Want to." Jisung's answer was firm.

Minho looked down with almost surprised eyes, watched as Jisung fought with his zipper and won. Pulled down the older's trousers. Paused when he was able to see the outline of him even through his boxers.

Minho shivered when Jisung looked up at him from his spot on the floor.

"Will you help me? Teach me how?" Jisung murmured.

God, he'd had a lot of blowjobs in his time, but this alone nearly sent Minho to the edge. He groaned and twirled his fingers fondly into Jisung's hair.

"Go slow, angel," Minho's voice was ragged. "Take your time."

Jisung hummed contently. Pushed his face closer, allowed his lips to graze Minho's length even through his underwear, smiling when he heard the way it made the older boy's breathing jerk.

"What next?" Jisung whispered into the fabric.

"Christ... Wanna take it out, Sungie?" Pace still ragged, but tone sweet.

"Mmm," Jisung answered under his breath. He wanted to, so he did.

He hadn't seen anyone else's cock but his own. He observed it for a moment with glazed eyes. Minho was painfully hard, and it made Jisung's body twitch to realise it was because of him. He'd done this to Minho.

"You can touch it," Minho murmured.

It only seemed to get harder when Jisung reached out with a tentative hand. Slow motions, wrist twitching every now and then, doing what he had learned felt good on himself. It seemed to feel good to Minho, too, who murmured slurred praise every now and again.

"That's it," Minho hissed. "Just like that, princess."

Jisung was absorbed in the small bead of fluid gathering at Minho's head. He grazed it with his thumb and Minho jerked unwittingly against Jisung's hand. Jisung pulled his thumb away, glanced up to meet Minho's eyes, and then glossed the pre-cum over his lips.

"Careful," Minho threatened darkly. "Don't start something you can't finish."

Jisung giggled, leaning in so the laugh was warm against the cool air around Minho's cock. He'd never felt like this before; confident, in control.

"I'll make sure you finish."

Jisung opened his lips slightly, leaned in so they formed a perfect 'O' around Minho's head, paused to speak before connecting them.

"Hyung."

At the same time as Jisung softened his lips around Minho, the door onto the garden could be heard opening, voices pooling out into the area. Both the sensation and the sound made Minho growl under his breath.