8. BOY, EXPOSED

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Minho didn't even look as he dragged Jisung out the room. Not as they stormed through the crowd in the living room, not as Minho wrenched open a glass door and pulled Jisung out into cool air.

It was nice, a paved area leading onto grass piqued with wildflowers. There was no one else there; the thick windows of the house kept the noise inside, so the sudden stillness felt almost deafening to Jisung.

He dithered, hesitated, feeling unsure as Minho faced away from him. Jisung watched the muscles in the older's back tense as Minho ran rigid fingers through purple hair.

"Hyung," Jisung breathed uncertainly. "Did I do something wrong?"

Minho tensed further. Turned slowly to fix Jisung with an unreadable stare.

"Say that again."

"...Did I do something wrong?" Drunk enough to be completely confused, but sober enough to worry whether he had gone too far.

Minho shook his head, stepped closer. "Not that part."

Jisung faltered. "...Hyung?"

A slow smirk on Minho's face as he moved in towards Jisung. There was something almost wicked in Minho's face.

Maybe that's why Jisung let Minho back him round a corner, so they were stood in a slight alcove to one side of the house.

Jisung blinked slowly. He... What was going on?

Minho crooned his head so his words were breathed against the skin exposed by Jisung's thin jumper.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Minho finished his sentence with an exhale from pouted lips against one of Jisung's nipples. Jisung froze.

"Tell me, hmm," Minho moved closer, hummed his voice this time against Jisung's pec, pulling back with a quick kiss. "Who was the better kisser?"

Another kiss on Jisung's sternum. Goosebumps were already creating a pattern across Jisung's arms.

"Jeongin?

The breath that Jisung had been holding in came out with a gasp as he felt the tension of Minho's fingers curling around one of the belt loops in his jeans.

"Changbin?"

Those lips again, moving lower, Minho sinking to the floor to plant a kiss against Jisung's hip bone.

"Chan?"

Raising slowly, grazing lips and teeth and tongue along Jisung's tiny waist and up towards his throat, only shadows remaining from the last time Minho had allowed himself to get this close.

"Felix?"

Minho was about to draw closer, about to press his leg between Jisung's thighs and start his favourite process of reducing the younger to shreds, when something stopped him.

A breath from Jisung; quiet, barely audible, only just caught by Minho.

"Just you."

With it, Jisung had looped now desperate fingers into Minho's hair and crashed their lips together with an urgency he had never felt before.

It started in his stomach, blooming, hot, a desire to feel Minho against him again in any capacity.

"Looked so good, even with other guys. Even with straight guys. Sweet boy, did so good," Minho broke the kiss for a moment to coo encouragingly into Jisung's ear before Jisung pulled him back in.