The only problem is I dont have any shoes to go with it. Hermione said looking a little upset.

Well pick some out. Dont worry, Lucius is paying, he just doesnt know it. Narcissa said with a mischievous smile gracing her lips. We kept looking for outfits for the girls. We found a gorgeous velvet burgundy red mini dress that had a sweetheart neckline for Ginny, and she decided to just wear the same shoes that she wore for the yule ball. Next Luna found a dark midnight blue mini dress with sleeves that was covered in silver sparkles and silver gem chains crossing over in the back. We were all surprised by Lunas choice since she always seemed quiet most of the time and this dress was loud, but we all had to admit that she looked incredible. Hattie found a simple silky black mini dress with a sweetheart neckline, and it was very sliming on her. We knew George would be fighting to breath, actually all the guys would be because we were women and we had amazing taste in clothes.

What color are you wanting sis? I asked when I realized that Arabella was struggling to decide.

Im not sure. I kind of want to try a light purple but I dont think it would be very flattering with my hair. She said eyeing the purple dresses.

You never know until you try it. I said while grabbing a couple for her to try on and shoving her into the dressing room. After trying on all but one dress Arabella was getting frustrated.

This is the last one, then Im picking a different color. She yelled while putting the dress on. After a minute or so we heard her gasp, and she emerged in a lilac purple long sleeve mesh mini dress with a corset top. We all squealed when we saw her.

You look beautiful sissy. Liam isnt going to know what hit him. I gushed and she just smiled before turning to look at herself in the mirror.

I love it. She whispered. Arabella got changed quickly and we worked on finding dresses for Aroura and Willow. We kept looking for a while and then we heard Aroura gasp. She quickly rushed to the dressing room before we could see her dress. She came out a few minutes later waring a rose gold sparkly mini dress with thin straps and a sweetheart neckline.

Its beautiful Aroura and your shoes from the yule ball will compliment it perfectly. Luna said gently. While Aroura changed we went hunting for Willows dress. She wasnt sure what color she wanted so we just grabbed whatever color we could find. She came out after trying on 5 dresses already and was wearing a soft pink low plunge strapless mini dress and her eyes shined.

I love it. She whispered much like Arabella had done minutes before. She changed quickly and we made our way over to the shoes for the girls who needed new ones. I spotted a pair of simple white platform heels and thought they would look perfect with Hermiones dress. Once she saw them I knew I had picked a good pair. Next we found a beautiful pair of sparkly gold open-toed platform heels with straps going around the ankles and across the toes, on top of the toes sat a beautiful gold butterfly. Willow absolutely lost it when she saw them and then we were off looking for shoes for the last two girls. Pansy held up a pair of open-toed glittery silver stiletto heels that matched Lunas dress wonderfully. I was walking around with Arabella trying to find the perfect pair for her and her eyes landed on another silver pair of heels. They were also glittery, but they were wedged heels with a strap wrapping around the ankle with a little bow sitting in the middle of the strap. Arabella immediately picked them up and gushed over the shoes. Now that the girls had gotten their shoes, we went to check out but before I could leave to follow the girls out of the shoe section I spotted a beautiful pair of black heels. They were open-toed and had black ribbon that wrapped around the leg up to the mid-calf. I quietly sat down and tried them on but knew I didnt need them since I had shoes that would work with my dress. I started to remove them when I heard someone sit next to me.

His Hufflepuff Her Slytherin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें