CHAPTER II

Lover girl
Would you be my lover girl,
We could run up against the world. 
I don't wanna waste my time, 
I just wanna lay with you. 

Months went like days, days went like hours, hours went like mitutes & minutes went like seconds

Months went like days, days went like hours, hours went like mitutes & minutes went like seconds. But You still couldn't get the fact over your head that you didn't want this to happen. 

In these four months Satoru have been taking you on dates and he used to text you or send you messages and pictures of himself on missions in which he would used to be with his colleagues or his students. Two of them would always be with him. One of them was Nanami, his colleague. He seemed very close to him as you would see him in his major sent pictures.

The other one was Megumi. He told you that he was his son or student whatever you wanna call. But he didn't call him dad. He told you that he adopted him when Satoru was in highschool, because he killed his dad in one of his missions.

 He told you that he would not stay with you in the same house  but it wasn't like you would even mind his presence in your house.

Anyways, today was the day every one has been waiting for even Satoru but not you. You wished this day would never come.

You were sitting in your dressing room, in the marrange hall or you should call it marriage mansion. You have never been to somewhere as expensive as this, except of the times Satoru has taken you out on dates. 

Your make-up was done and you were wearing your wedding gown. You looked at yourself in the mirror and admired yourself. You really were looking pretty, you couldn't lie. 

Your mother was crying. Telling you that she would miss you alot and how she would feel so lonely being the only women in the house. 

You would miss her too. After all, she was your mother.

Akiko entered the room, when she noticed you. Her eyes immediately filled with water, she has never seen you look so beautiful. She complimented you and teased you on how Satoru would look at you once he sees you looking this beautiful. She told the both of you that the ceremony was going to began and that you should probably head to the hall. 

Putting your veil on, you went out of the room with Akiko on your right and your mother on your left once you entered the hall your eyes met with the ocean blue orbs that you have been longing to see for four months. He was standing there, waiting for you to come on the stage. 

Your father took your hand and walked you towards him. Once you were standing in front of Satoru, the ceremony began. 

---

"And now you may kiss the bride"the priest announced. 

Satoru smiled at you, his usual smirk no where in sight, it looked as if he was genuinely happy at that moment. 

He pulled you by your waist, one of his hands on your cheek and in the blink of an eye you felt a pair of lips touch yours. Satoru was kissing you. 

He kissed you passionately, as if you were the only one in the hall, ignoring everyone's presence. His lips were soft and his kissing skills made you question yours. It felt as if the time has stopped and you were melting under his lips. 

He broke the kiss, letting you breath and you didn't even notice that you were out of breath. 

After the ceremony ended, you talked with some of his friends and his students. You met Megumi for the first time. He seemed kind of introverted and anti-social, but once he was comfortable, he would talk to you very maturely and definitely didn't look like a highschooler. 

You were currently in the car with Satoru beside you on the backseat. You were on your way to the Gojo estate, your new home. As the wife of the Gojo clan's head. 

You weren't l/n y/n anymore, you were Gojo y/n now. 

The entire car ride was quite and even Satoru did say anything to you except of keeping his hand on your thigh the whole time. You didn't mind it. 

Once entering your now called home, the servents welcomed you. You tried to make yourdelf comfortable, after all, you were going to live there for the rest of your life. 

You were standing infront of the living room. Admiring his house, or your house. It was a huge house, with very minimal furniture and interior. Dresses in a off-white theme, the house was really pretty. Soon you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders and a whisper above your ear. It was Satoru. 

"Welcome Mrs. Gojo" 

You looked up to your side, at him as he was towering you with his large body, you felt so small infront of him. He gave you a peck on your lips which made your cheeks turn a light shade of pink and continued saying. 

"We'll look around the house tomorrow, for now, it's really late, I'm sure you must be tired. We should go to bed." He put his hand out for you "here, let me take you to our bedroom. 

You took his hand and he lead you to your shared bedroom. It was a very large bedroom, similar to the size of the master bedroom of the l/n estate. It has the same minimal interior and theme. To your left was another door which lead you to your walking closet, a his and hers sink and at the end was another door which you assumed was the bathroom. 

"Your suitcases are in the closet, you should take a shower and get changed before bed." Satoru stated and you nodded. You took the stuff you needed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

You came out of the shower in a cami crop top and your usual shorts. You saw Satoru standing infront of the nightstand with a towel in his hand scrolling through his phone. Once he noticed you, he gave you a smile and went to take a shower himself.  

You were sitting on your side of the bed, checking for any important messages when you heard the bathroom door open your eyes turned wide, looking at Satoru who wa standing there only with his sweatpants. 

He has a really good built. And his wet hair and body, only making him look even hotter than he already was. 

He smirked at you when he saw you staring at him as if he were a meal. And he had to tease you. 

"Do you like the view, babygirl?" 

Once you realised that you have been staring at him you quickly averted your gaze down at your hands with embarrassment. "you should put a shirt on" you told him. 

"But I thought you liked looking at me shirtless" he continued his teasing. 

"Do whatever you like" you sighed and pulled the covers up, turned your back to him and went to sleep. 

Soon Satoru followed suit and went to sleep but that was not all he did. He pulled you by your waist and put both of his arms around you. He gave you a kiss on your forehead, making your face heat from the clost proximity between the two of you. 

"Goodnight y/n" 

You were so flushed that you didn't utter a word and he just chuckled at it. 

But the think that caught your mind was that, his touch didn't make you feel uncomfortable rather it felt safe and warm being under his embrace. 

The warmth made you sleep more comfortablely and when you woke you felt as if all the tiredness from yesterday has completely left your body. You haven't have slept this pleasantly is while. But your eyes shot open when you felt something hard press against your back.

END OF CHAPTER

(a/n): I'm trying to add some cute moments yk. It's satoru, he would definitely do something like this right. Tell me if you wanna read more fluffy cuz I'm gonna write smut soon I guess. Keep reading✨