She charge up One For All as the Nomus then charge at her, she jump up the stairs as the Nomus hit the stairs, she quickly open a warp gate behind them as she falls through her own to only appear behind them, she grabs one of them with her kagune ...

She charge up One For All as the Nomus then charge at her, she jump up the stairs as the Nomus hit the stairs, she quickly open a warp gate behind them as she falls through her own to only appear behind them, she grabs one of them with her kagune by stabbing it through the chest, she throws it down the hall before.

Izumi: Well I hope you Nomus make things more fun or there will be problems...

She retract her Rinkaku kagune and let out her Ukaku kagune, it look like a crystal wing before cracking releasing a fire looking wing.

A Nomu charged at her but she vanish from their sight before it got punch upwards and out of the hospital, while outside the police was waiting for something to happen as they appeared not long ago

Cop 1: Hawks why didn't you enter?

Hawks: Well I asked someone to deal with the person in there and she will probably kill anyone that get's in her way.

As the cop was about to say something they heard something getting destroyed before it landed on one of their cars, they went over to investigate only to find a knocked out Nomu.

Hawks: Yikes, she doesn't hold back.

Cop 2: What do you mean?

Hawks: Well let's say these Nomus that are monsters is fighting a other monster and they are about to be massacred by that monster, do you still want to go inside that place.

All cops: Let's just wait outside before we capture them.

Hawks: You are wasting your own time.

Cop 1: Why?

Hawks: She is going to kill the doctor before leaving here.

The cops were debating to either go in or just go home, while inside the hospital, dead Nomus was covering the inside as some hang down, others were on the wall, some were on the floor as guts was spilled out, Izumi was returning to the hallway downstairs as she just hummed a happy tone but her face under her mask said something else as well what she says.