𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 - s. akito

(*・ω・ノノ゙☆゚゚

- gn!reader x akito, oneshot, fluff.

· · ·

Akito sighed, looking down while being stuck on a seat in Weekend Garage. He took his fork before taking a piece of his pancake that was in front of him and biting the piece he took.

A normal day, huh? Just sitting, chilling, eating pancak-... Oh! What a surprise! The bell rang as if it's on cue.

"An... I'm here!"

Wait... No.. That voice was too familiar. The voice he hated ever so much is what he just had heard? Absurd, this is already a unlucky day for him if that person is anywhere near him.

Akito looked up and was immediately greeted by an all too familiar person that has walked in Weekend Garage... And yup, that was the end of his supposed to be normal day. He groaned and looked back down when he saw [name] walk near to the kitchen to find An.

He hated it. This feeling was also that familiar, his heart beating increasing, his face burning red whenever this certain person teases him a lil too much, he knew it all well and he didn't want this at all.

In [name] point of view, they did notice the certain ginger having a perplexed expression while looking down at his pancakes. How can pancakes make this guy frown?!

[name] raised a brow then got into serious thinking mode. they already know that Akito hates their guts for some reason but it doesn't mean they couldn't care, right?

An popped out of the kitchen and immediately got greeted of an confused [name] looking at an stressed out Akito. The ombré-haird girl giggled, she approached the confused individual and poked your cheeks to get your attention.

"Hey hey! I'm gonna take a lil time on the kitchen. You can go to that ginger." An said, causing you to turn and look at An instead while having a confusion on your eyes.

"Uh... I wasn't even-"

"I'm forcing you now! Go get him!" An shut you up as she pushed you towards where Akito was seated while having an determined smirk to which this made you absolutely nervous.

Akito looked up at you two and raised his brow, he still has a grip on the fork he was using to eat his pancakes but he eventually just came back to looking down at his pancakes.

[name] laughed nervously as An left the two to do kitchen stuff, they rubbed the back of their neck and cleared their throat to speak and not make this awkward.

"So...uh-"

"No, not you again."

After hearing those words, [name] quickly shut their mouth then took one step at a time away from Akito before immediately running to the bathroom.

Akito sighed in disappointment. He messed up, didn't he? Now everything is going to be awkward between the two of you and you two are probably never gonna have an interaction forever.

That was his only hope to finally talk to his long time crush, huh? and yet he ruined it just because of hating a certain feeling inside him. He liked you oh so very much so but also disliked you since you made him feel this way.