One - hunting

Jake was called to go to a warehouse, he made a deal with Kai, The leader after the Tiger clan. He walk inside the warehouse as Kai greeted him with an open hand

"Jake! I thought you wouldn't come!" Kai said as I hug Jake. Jake stand still as he hug Kai stiff and pat kai's back. "Yea, i wondered why I came, where is the thing?" He ask, pulling away from the hug as he walked over to  truck that is full with loaded weapon, bullet proof suit, and a sharingan. "Is this it?" Jake ask with an eyebrow raised. "Yea, that is the only thing I could offer you, now the money?" Kai ask and smirk.

"Tsk, You really couldn't wait huh?" Jake said sarcastically as he handed Kai a suitcase "whoa... Keeping your promise, eh? How much is in here?" Kai ask. "20 million" Jake said while checking the things in the truck. "You promise 50! Where's the rest?!" Kai said as he point his gun at jake. Jake chuckle, "I thought it's enough? Well, this loot is not even enough for 20 million, so be grateful, bitch" he said as he walked over to Kai. "Well this is the end of you Jake, I make sure that." he whispered as he call out his allies.

Jake chuckle and smirk, "well I should be the one telling you that," He said as he took out a cigarette and smoke.

"What the fuck are you guys staying there? Get him!" Kai said as his guards launching forwards Jake as they took out a knife. Jake hold one of the guys hand as he swing him to the nearest wall, as he kick the other one at his leg and elbowed his chin.

"You guys are weak.. I'll make sure to crack one of you guys bone" he said as I kicked the one that is speeding towards him. He finished all the guys for 5 minutes as he punch Kai I  the face.

"Well, do you consider the payment, or your parents find your body in front of their yards.." Jake said as Kai nodded aggressively

"I'm taking all of this if you t
Don't mind.." He said as he drove off with the truck, leaving Kai and his allies in the ware house

(Heeseung's mansion)

"Boss, the tiger clan has just contacted us, they said they've been attack" his bodyguard said. "With who?" heeseung ask while tapping the table "𝚂𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚞𝚗" his bodyguard said as heeseung chuckle "find him and bring him to me, alive"

I'll continue this at 7/3/2024

Bye readers!