Chapter 2

I own nothing.

The next day
Blackout Pov
Today is Zatanna's first day of training. I was worried for some reason. I just kinda know something bad is gonna happen, its just gnawing at me. If something bad happens I will do something to prevent it. We had just arrived to see Aqualad and Superboy sparring on the mat. Zatanna left my side to off and do whatever. Something going on I can feel it. Then Batman approached me and said "We need you for a mission with Aquaman." in his usual monotone voice. "I can't." I answered."Why." He asked glaring even more. "Some jackass would kill you me and everyone here, I could kill him but that would start a war with assholes that think themselves to be gods."

"Elaborate." Batman Demanded. Then the water in the cave pooled as a 15 foot tall man stepped out in Ancient Greek attire and a Trident in hand. "My lord." Aqualad said bowing. "Kaldur'ahm, nice to meet you." He said looking at him. "The honor is mine." He replied not looking up at him. "I am here for my son, the one you call Blackout." I cocked my sawed off pump shotgun and said. "Stay the hell away from me and my daughter."

"Dad,  who is this." Zatanna asked confused. "This is your Grandfather Poseidon, the man that had forsaken me for some little runt."

"Son I-" he began and got to normal size. He was cut off by me walking up to him and hit him with the butt of my shotgun and when he reeled back I hit swung  my sawed off with one hand bashing him in the head.

I dragged the body and threw it in the water but not before sending two slugs, one in each leg. Each slug had little shards of silver. "Stay away, touch my daughter, you die, PERMANENTLY." I said screaming the last word.