He can imagine the way Childe smiles in triumph. "What are you going to do about it?" he goads. Zhongli pulls back and shoots Childe a devilish look that wipes that smirk right off of his face. "Um, wait—"

Zhongli drops to his knees, uncaring of the soil that will muck up his fancy clothing. He leans forward to nuzzle the taut muscle of Childe's stomach, dragging his teeth across it, delighting in how it ripples in response. His fingers tug at the fastenings, pulling Childe's trousers open enough to yank them down.

The pink silk is barely a slip of a thing, tight to his hips, frilled at the edges. The bulge of his cock and balls are barely hidden, the fabric pulled flush over them. Zhongli trails his thumb across the leg hole, teasing skin, and Childe's head falls back against the stone.

Zhongli kisses his balls, tongue teasing the hem of the panties. He thumbs at the thin ties at Childe's hip bones, pulling at them. "Where did you find these?"

"I—that isn't important—oh, you're—" Childe's cock twitches when Zhongli nips at the tip, suckling at it over the soft silk. "I'd rather you suck my actual dick, please."

"I'll do as I wish." Zhongli is muffled by his skin, by the panties, by how he latches on to every inch of Childe's groin to mark it up. The smell of sweat and arousal fuels him; the knowledge that Childe donned these fancy little things to tease and entice him—Zhongli moans as he nuzzles Childe's cock next with a soft sigh.

"Okay, but I'm dying here—"

"The same way that I was dying out there? Ajax, I was with Madame Ping."

"That old goat found it funny." Because of course, Childe knows. "Did she tease you about it?"

Zhongli smiles. "She may have had a few choice words, which is why it is time to tease you back." Zhongli doesn't remove the panties, he just pulls them down enough to free Childe's cock. The rest of the silk snaps back against him and Childe hisses at the impact.

Childe moans when Zhongli wraps his fingers around his length and gives it a quick stroke. Then he curses when Zhongli sweeps his tongue over the tip, tasting the precome that dribbles from the slit. "That's—you're—"

Zhongli takes his time much to Childe's frustration. He bucks his hips and Zhongli pulls back, laughing as he licks from the tip to the base instead. "Patience," he mutters, suckling at the base, and then Childe's balls cradled by the silk.

Childe grunts loudly but otherwise, says nothing else. Good. Zhongli inhales deeply, humming as he presses kissing to every inch of skin currently revealed.

"Zhongli, please—"

"Any louder and the others will hear." Childe's mouth snaps shut as if commanded. "Good boy," praises Zhongli, suckling at the head of his cock. Then, finally, he swallows Childe's length, taking it deep into his throat.

Childe's hands fly to his head for a yank. "Fuck," he hisses—albeit quieter this time. "Fuck, fuck—"

Zhongli hums around him and sucks, hallowing his cheeks in a way that makes Childe whimper. He moves, sliding up and down on his cock, bobbing his head, delighting in the heft of Childe's length on his tongue. Zhongli swallows again, moaning. Breathes through his nose as he sinks all the way down, lips meeting Childe's groin. Full—his throat is full of Childe's cock, and Zhongli knows that he must look utterly sinful with his lips stretched so wide.

He looks up through long lashes to find Childe staring down at him. "Gods, you look—"

Zhongli pulls off and clicks his tongue. "I've brought you to Jueyun Karst, Ajax. I am the god here, am I not? You wore—" He pulls at the string tied around Childe's waist, fingertip hooking underneath it. "—this to tease me. You've driven me into a heated frenzy, you should at least have the manners to call out my name."