Chapter 2: Rollins on Raw

Seth Rollins stands in the center of the ring, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship proudly displayed on his shoulder. The boos reverberate through the arena as Seth smirks, soaking in the mixed reactions.

Seth: Last night at WrestleMania, I retained the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. But I didn't do it alone. No, I brought back The Shield for one simple reason - to show each and every one of you that the era of Seth Rollins has just begun.

He pauses, emphasizing the significance of his actions.

Seth: You see, being a champion isn't just about holding a title. It's about power, influence, and making a statement. The Shield represents all of that. Ricochet and Bron Breakker aren't just my allies; they are the embodiment of dominance. Together, we are an unstoppable force that will redefine the very essence of this industry.

The crowd's jeers escalate as Seth continues to address his motives.

Seth: Some might call it controversial, but I call it necessary. This isn't about playing by the rules; it's about rewriting them. The Shield is here to ensure that I remain the standard-bearer of this company, and we will dismantle anyone who stands in our way.

He raises the championship high, the symbol of his authority.

Seth: So, get used to it, because The Shield is back, and this time, we're not just here to conquer; we're here to rule. Welcome to the era of dominance, where I, Seth Rollins, lead the charge as your WWE World Heavyweight Champion.