Chapter 2

Angelica's POV

We were all watching tv in the living room when i suddenly got a text.
"Ill be right back guys i have to go change real quick."
They all looked at me and nodded.
I ran upstairs in my room and locked the door. I got a text from the agency and an unknown number. I read the agency's message first

Agent Heart, you have no mission for the next 2 months we will be training the newcomers. So you can have a short vacation.

After i read the message i screamed in joy. And screamed Yes. I was so happy i haven't had a vacation in soo long. I clicked on the unknown message

If you do not tell your friends about you being a spy, you can be killed. You have a choice of keeping your life and telling your friends or endangering your life.
My phone fell out of my hands the second i finished the text. I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my phone. I ran down the stairs and everyone was standing their with a worried look on the faces.
"Why were you screaming?"
Bradley asked
"Sorry i just found out i don't have to go to visit my family for 2 months." I said with a fake smile.
Everyone cheered me on but Kaci. She had a confused look on her face.
"Why are you dressed up?" She asked
"Yea why are you?"
Brandon asked
"I'm going out. I have to clear my head. Don't worry ill be safe,ill be back tonight."
I said as i walked out the door.
I got intomy red Lamborghini. The second i started the car i burst out crying. When i finally calmed down i drove to the local bar in downtown Manhattan.