"Its nice though, someone could stay up here to watch the sun or the stars at night" she remarked, trying hard to distract her throbbing thoughts before they could lengthen further.

"Thanks. Please sit" Steve said waving to the expertly carved wooden chairs which stood facing each other with a small similarly carved table between them.

"I?" Mira asked pointing a finger to her chest with a questionable look on her face.

"Yes, of course. Who else if not you?" Steve replied chuckling slightly.

"I'm sorry but I just came to hand you the cupcakes" Mira said finding g her tongue.

"Do you expect me to eat alone?" he asked, as one of his brows rose.

"Okay, okay. I will stay but just for a short while. I'll be out in a few minutes" Mira said as she sat down.

"Thanks" he muttered as he drew out the seat opposite hers and sat down.

"Here" Mira muttered, handing him the paper bag of cupcakes, which he hurriedly opened.

"Oh my God, it smells heavenly" he whispered, sniffing at the fancy bag.

Those words had come out in almost a moan and Mira didn't help noticing it. It sounded sensational and something in her wished he could repeat those same words in that same tone and manner.

What was she thinking?!

"They look lovely too" he remarked picking one of the attractive and delicious-looking cupcakes as he took it to his mouth and took a bite.

"And, and..." he said letting his voice trail off.

"... And what?" Mira asked impatiently as she suddenly moved to the edge of her seat.

"They taste wonderful!" he said as he's face broke into a smile.

"Do they, actually?"

"Yes, they do. Haven't you tasted it? You can try one if you want?" he replied picking one which he stretched to her.

"Thanks but I don't feel hungry at the moment" Mira replied, feeling her cheeks flush.

"You want me to feed you?" he asked.

"No thanks. I'll have it myself" Mira said as she took the cupcake from him and had a bite. It tasted good and she was happy that he thought so too.

"You are amusing, you know?" he remarked with a tiny smile as he stared straight at her.

"Am I?" Mira asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, you really are" he replied with his gaze still on her.

'I'm amusing? Why was he saying these things to her? Firstly, he had said she was funny at the restroom the other day and now she was 'amusing'? He was really driving her crazy without even realising it.'

He's eyes seemed to be telling more than he spoke. They gave that kind of feeling to his listener that he meant every word he spoke. They told too much of his honesty.

"Oh, thanks" Mira said throwing her eyes to the ground as she felt her blush deepen.

"You don't have to thank me. Was just saying the truth" Steve said smirking at her.

"Sorry" Mira mumbled.

"... And you shouldn't be apologising too when you did absolutely nothing wrong" he said chuckling.

Mira bit her lips.

Why was she suddenly polite or rather too polite. She isn't always like this. Perhaps, she was right after all. She was really going crazy.