~Chapter 1•Newbie~

•3rd person•
   Charlie was sitting on the couch talking to Vaggie about new plans. It had only been a day. Angel was flirting with husk while he was cleaning a glass. Lucifer was trying to do something but ended up sitting at the bar waiting for Charlie to get done with her conversation. Alastor was over looking it all. Cherry bomb was trying to find nifty because she had spilt something. That's when they heard the door open.
  "Helloooo?" Came a girl's voice. Lucifer perked up, being able to do something now.
  "I've got it." He said looking at Charlie who nodded. Lucifer walked to the door seeing the sinner closing the door behind them.
  "Hi." She waived softly. Lucifer looked her up and down. His heart fluttered and his breath hitched in his throat. 'Holy shit she's pretty' was all he could think.
"Uh...hi." His eyes glanced all around her.
"Um...this is the Hazbin Hotel, yes? I've only been in hell a day so I don't know much." She rubbed the back of her neck. Lucifer slowly nodded. She sighed in relief. "Good, you scared me." She stuck out her hand."Y/N L/N or N/N. Up to you." She smiled as Lucifer took her hand.
"Such a beautiful name. I'm Lucifer mourningstar." Her eyes grew wide as she bowed her head. "Oh gosh no don't do that. Im just a regular guy." He rubbed the back of his neck and she stood straight.
"You're nice for being the devil." She smiled and he chuckled.
"You're really relaxed for a new soul. How did you die?" She looked away with a nervous laugh. That's when Charlie looked around the corner.
"Oh my stars! New guest!" She walked up to the girl and shook her hand. "Im Charlie. That's Vaggie, that one is Angel Dust, by him is husk our bar tender. This is my dad, guess you already met him. That's Alastor up there. The one on the stairs is cherry bomb and she's holding nifty." She said it so fast you could hardly keep up. Y/N smiles softly.
"Y/N L/N." Charlie put her arm around Y/N's shoulder and walked off talking. Lucifer was still thinking about her even after she hand left the room. Yet all he could think was 'she just a sinner. Stop it. You're married' but that helped none.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:405
Willows notes: short chapter like all of my first chapters. What are we thinking abt Lucifer? Anyone else y'all want me to do?