𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞

willa holland as paige dunphy

❝ leaving was the worst thing i ever did, im sorry

leaving was the worst thing i ever did, im sorry.
26 / books enthusiast / fashion designer

since the beginning, everyone adored paige. she was born very, very, late to her parents. her brother was already in his twenties when she was there, and he was so fun, he loved her so much and treated her just like he would his own daughter.

a few years after paige was born, phil, her brother had gotten a woman pregnant and those two were soon to be married. so now paige had a bestfriend who also was her niece.

the two grew up quite close and only started drifting away when paige moved from florida to paris for her studies. they barely talked after that as she kept contact only with her parents and her brother.

years passed and soon paige stopped coming back to her home, she had not forgotten them, just never had the courage to come back after ditching them for many times. it just never felt right. she always called them but it just wasn't the same.

two years later, the news of her mom's passing reached to her. and she knew this was the right time. she had to come back. she packed up her entire life and moved back to live with her family.

and that was the greatest decision she ever made.

DISCLAIMER! this story might contain some sad themes, depression might be explored a little but nothing that intense. this is mostly a happy fic.

WARNINGS! do not steal my graphics or fanfic. do not translate the story without
my permission. and do not spread hate on any of my characters, it will be deleted. this is not a y/n fanfic, do not self insert yourself into it.

ADDIE'S NOTES! i did not expect paige to be similar to haley but she is very much so her own character with her own plot, i created this plot during my exams time when i was bored and with the help of MysticPsyche_ i made it into a solid plot. i love you sm for that! and this is just gonna very sweet and fun type fic, i won't write much of the episodes as they may not contain her plotline that I've written. but enjoy!

THANK YOU FOR READING HOMESICK