I

It was almost 2 years ago. This was when we weren't that close until the day when you took me to the hospital. That night after I went out with you, your wife, and your daughter, my head spun. The headache, the nauseous feeling of longing to vomit, but couldn't be able to was a nightmare. I couldn't sleep at that time and had to make myself a hot tea. I was coughing terribly. I didn't want to call you immediately because I suspected you coughed too. I knew I had COVID-19 because of going out with your family at night.

I did it for the sake of your daughter since she is your only child. You were also very close to her which was adorable. I haven't fallen in love with you yet, but I admire your selflessness for your family. Sad that you are selfish with other people though.

Anyway, I texted you a few hours after that happened and you replied quite late which was understandable since you had just woken up.

I told you I had a fever and so asked you where should I reach the nearest hospital and you replied,

 "Whatever, I am coming to you anyway."

Half an hour later you were at my door and I flew to the handle and opened it until your face showed up with your puffed eyes, looking like you had just woken up.

You were livid.

"Why didn't you call me? You should have called me!" while rocking your hands back and forth glaring into my eyes.

I was coughing and couldn't say anything. I didn't feel the need to explain since I didn't want to disturb you and your family.

I got in the car and I told you that I didn't need any help and didn't want to disturb you. Also didn't want to pay anything cause it was a cough and a headache only. Well, I did have tightness in my chest during that time.

Anyway, I had to pay to go to the hospital, and all the questions about my symptoms were utterly mundane. I was tired and sick and I didn't have the energy to walk especially since you were mad at that time.

You walked me out of the hospital and started the car. While driving, the car in front of us was blocking our way.

You barked and swore which made me drained and even sicker. Oh my, your energy was contagious.

Two days later the result was positive. I got COVID-19 and I knew I had it but just didn't care because nobody did except you and my soul sister.

She was the one who took care of me, cooked for me, and put over a blanket for me. I am very lucky to have her and although you did help me with the medicine, too, I can tell this needed a lot of energy for someone to do and you were the one who could do it.

You did feed me while I was sick and I still couldn't forget that.

Oh, and forgot that you blamed someone instead of yourself. I knew you were coughing too so don't blame others and run away from your responsibility next time.