🌹Chapter 8🌹

Start from the beginning

"I left him with two idiots."
"I told you to watch over him. Don't you remember what happened when you left them alone?" - Crowley scolded you.
"I don't care! Get out of my way, bird!" - you tried to leave him.

“Miss Y/n, I expected more from you!” - he shouted after you.
“Just send me home already!”
"At this rate, you'll never return to your world!" - Crowley.

This made you stop.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
"If you don't show at least an ounce of respect, then I won't find your way home!" - he threatened.
'THIS DAMN BIRD!!...'

You didn’t like the fact that he talked to you like you were a child promising sweets after dinner, but it was even more annoying that he could actually do it.
He's your only way of getting home so far, so you can't kill him.

Gritting your teeth and eyes full of rage, you turned around.
"Now please go back to class. And I forbid you to leave Grim alone with Trappola and Spade. Who knows what other trouble they could cause." - Crowley.

Damn, you thought this bird was dumb, but it's a little smarter than you thought.

NRC: classroom

"Oh, Y/n! Where have you been? Class is about to start." - Grim was sitting on your table between Ace and Deuce.
Looks like this is your new routine now, keeping an eye on the three idiots, going to class, and trying to fix Ramshackle.

Fu-

Timeskip

NRC: woods behind campus

"Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around. I'm gonna be livin' large on chestnut tarts! Mmm!" - Grim ran around you, inspecting the chestnuts around the trees.

"Let's get grabbin'-YOWCH! Myah! The chestnut spines pricked my paws!" - the cat screamed.
"Stupid cat! What were you even thinking?!" - you took his paw and quickly pulled out the thorn.

"I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too." - Deuce.
"Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden?" - Ace.
"Let's take a look." - Deuce.

NRC: botanical garden - temperate zone

"Whoa, I didn't realize this place was so huge." - Ace looked around in amazement.
"If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper. Let's split up and look." - Deuce suggested.

"Sure. Dibs on the right side." - Ace.
"Then how about I go left, while Grim and his prefect go straight ahead?" - Deuce.
"Whatever." - you and Grim went straight along the path.

"Hey, come take a look at this! There's a ton of fruit growing here! Smells like they're ripe, too!" - Grim ran around and studied every fruit he came across.
"Just don't eat everything!" - you also examined the trees and plants. You won't recognize many of them.

"Hm?" - There was something strange lying right in front of your foot. It was brown with a darker tassel at the end.
'Is that a tail?...' - you kicked it lightly.

"Hey! You got some nerve to touch my tail." - a low voice was heard from the bushes and a guy with dark hair and a pair of cat ears on his head came out.
Yes, you remembered him, he was arguing with a guy from Pomefiore.

"Are you the groundskeeper? Not sure you oughta be talkin' to students that way, pal." - Grim, who came running at the noise, stood between you and the cat man.
"Ain't nothin' worse than bein' in the middle of a good nap and havin' some jerk kicking your tail." - the guy said.