🌹Chapter 8🌹

Começar do início

"Anyway...To a mage, losing the ability to use magic is about as painful as losing your head completely. Which is why all of us at Heartslabyul House try hard not to violate Riddle's rules." - Cater explained and now everyone has already forgotten about what happened a couple of seconds ago.

"And as long as you are following the rules, Riddle isn't so scary." - Trey.
"Speaking of which are you still not gonna let me into the dorm until I buy a tart, Cater?" - Ace asked sadly.

"Don't @ me, but... yeah. That's rule 53, so my hands are tied. Also, Riddle always looks forward to having the first slice of a tart. So if you want him to forgive you, you had better bring a whole tart!" - Cater.

"What happened to "We're all from the same dorm, let's try to get along?" Throw me a bone here!" - Ace frowned at the third year student.
"That's one thing. This is another." - Cater.

"A whole tart has gotta be pretty expensive." - Deuce suggested.
"Seriously? I don't have that much money!" - Ace.
"Then why not make one yourself? Trey made those three tarts by hand, after all." - Cater said without looking at you, burying himself in the phone again and pointing his finger at Trey.

"You made those tarts, Trey? That's incredible! That was like something you'd find at a bakery!" - Ace exclaimed with stars in his eyes.
"Heh. I appreciate that. We do have most of the stuff you'd need, but...I'm afraid I'll need something from you in return." - Trey was a little embarrassed by the compliment.

"You're gonna charge me to make it?! What kinda racket...?!" - Ace.
"Nah, I wouldn't take money from a freshman! But Riddle wants a chestnut tart next, so I'm gonna need you to gather a ton of chestnuts." - Trey.

"Like that's any less of a hassle. But...fine. How many do you need?" - Ace put his hand behind his neck.
"Well, it's for the unbirthday party, so... Probably two or three hundred?" - Trey.

"Did you say HUNDRED?!" - Deuce and Grim shuddered.
"And they're all gonna need to be boiled, shelled, and pureed." - Trey
"Alright, I'm gonna head out." - Grim.
"I'm leaving too." - Deuce.

"You heartless cowards! Y/n, will you leave too?!" - Ace looked at you traitorously.
"I wasn't with you from the beginning, you idiot!" - you screamed at him, attracting the attention of some students.

"Hold up! Haven't you ever heard that food tastes better if you make it with your friends? This'll be a memory to treasure! It could even be your chance to make a splash as a cooking blogger!" - Cater looked up from the phone.

"Don't tell Riddle, but chestnut tarts are at their tastiest when eaten right out of the oven. And the only people who get to experience that culinary privilege are the ones who make it." - Trey said with a sly smile.

"Well, when you put it that way... Come on, humans, let's do this! Where can I find these chestnuts?" - Grim stood up with his paw outstretched.
"I heard there's a whole bunch of chestnut trees in the woods behind the campus's botanical garden." - Trey.

"Cool. Plan made. Let's meet at the botanical garden after last period." - Ace.
"We're gonna be up to our ears in chestnuts!" - Grim.

“Y/n, will you join us?” - Deuce.
"No." - you stood up and walked towards the exit.
You weren't going to be a part of this. You have enough problems with the abandoned building and classes. If they want to do shit then you won't be part of their group of freaks.

NRC: hallway

As soon as you turned the corner you encountered an adult child.
Great.
"Oh, Miss Y/n, good afternoon. Where is Grim? I don't see him with you." - Crowley looked around.