XXII

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"STOP NOW"

walker stopped in his tracks as he slowly turned around to face me. "come back you dickhead"

the second i said that he started to run through the hallways with MY phone in his hand. im glad it was unlocked but still.

moments ago walker decided he would snatch my phone and run away, leaving me stressed. i didnt even notice for a few minutes but when i wanted to make a tiktok, i freaked out.

i though i left it at my own room as we were all in the guys' room.

"im not kidding give it back!!" i screamed as i chased after him. xochitl ran after me while making a tiktok. she had the camera in 0,5x while i was chasing after him.

walker started screaming like a girl infront of me. i guess i was a little scary after all. he eventually got into the elevator. he pushed the close the door button while i was almost there.

the doors closed before i could join him. i huffed as i ran down the stairs finding the elevator still on floor 1.

i crossed my arms while i waited for the doors to open. xochitl made one last shot for the tiktok.

as the doors opened i smirked. "hand it over."

a old couple stood infront of me making my eyes go wide. they looked at me in confusion as i snorted. "omg im so sorry have a nice day."

xochitl started laughing hard as she ran with me back to the room. i let my body fall down on the couch not looking at the group.

"dont ask any questions." i said as they all began giggling. i looked up from the couch
as i saw walker sitting next to brady.

i got up from the couch and tackled him. "give me it now."

i heard brady silently laugh next to me as i looked to him. he hold up his hand with my phone. i snatched it back going back to the couch.

brady sat next to me as he put his arm around me. "its okay y/n/n"

"omg just kiss already" momona said as she out her hands on her eyes. brady smirked next to me. "already did"

i blushed as he said that. "yeah for the movie twat" xochitl said as she winked at me without brady noticing.

"mhm still counts"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

@_xochitl.gomez posted a tiktok:

capt: i would be scared if i was walker tbh

♥︎: 328k 💬: 28k ↗️: 9327

@username: THE WAY WALKER RAN LMAO

@username: their tg again?!
↳ @username: always forever

@username: she looks like y/n lopez?
↳ @username; you will never believe what im about to say..

@username: NOT THE OLD COUPLE
↳ @username: so embarrassing

@username: HAHA

@username: i never imagined i wouldn enjoy walker being scared of y/n

@bradynoon: never saw this but i can head walker screaming through the sound💀
↳ @username: HAHAHHAH

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

♥︎ liked by ynophelia and 372

♥︎ liked by ynophelia and 372.192 others

@masonthamesofficial: mckenna joined us for the evening🤝

view all 38k comments

@username: love how their all friends😭

@username: xochitl sleeping hahahaha
↳@username: sleeping beauty

@username: CUTIES

@username: wanna hangout with them:(
↳ @username: i was born in the wrong country fr

@mckennagraceful: favorite group to hang out with fr
↳ @momonatamada: bestfriend💗

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

YAY another update:) i wanna make them confess/date eachother so bad but i just dont know yet how to write it sooo im figuring that out for now🩷

hugs and kisses