CHAPTER 1: Meeting him /her first time

??pov...

*ring* *ring*

Hello?
Is this Lee jake?
Yes
Who are you?
I'm your brother girlfriend park y/n actually your brother give me your number and your brother is busy right now if you don't mind can you please pick up
me from airport.

"Aish how many times should I say that idiot stop giving my numbers to random girls I'm not there personal driver " jake thought in his mind and got pissed.

Ok I will but how will I know what's your face ?
Oh I will send you my picture
Hm ok
*call ended*

"Jake got a notification on his phone and saw someone send him he checked and saw a beautiful girl photo".

"Is this hyung new girlfriend " he thought and licked his lips.

" well hyung got taste " he thought and smirked.

" he get up from his bed and entered in washroom "

*10 minutes later*..

"Morning eomma and morning appa" jake said and smiled towards his parents and his parents nodded.

"Are you going somewhere jake?" His mother asked.

" yeah ,I'm going to pick hyung girlfriend " jake said and his parents surprise.

" he got another girlfriend?" His father asked and jake nodded.

" I guess" jake said and showed the picture.

" oh she look pretty but why her photo on your phone" jake mother asked in confused tone.

" she sent me she want me to pick her up from airport hyung is busy " jake said and rolled his eyes .

"O my poor son ,well your brother always busy but I don't know how managed to have so many girlfriends " his father said and jake chuckled.

" because my son is handsome " his mother said winked .

" what about eomma I'm not handsome?" Jake asked in innocent face.

" nah you look ugly" someone suddenly said and jake turned his back and saw it's his cousin .

" bitch who invite you to enter in my house you witch" jake yelled.

" did you forget I lived here also" ?? Said and glared.

" Jake don't cursed on sunghoon and sunghoon please don't fight you both" his mother said .

" eomma look sunghoon call me ugly* fake cry*

" aish you cry baby" sunghoon said .

" ok ok both of you stop and jake you are my handsome son not ugly now don't cry my baby" his mother saidand pat his head.

" well are you not late ?" His father asked and jake realized and eyes widened.

" o yeah hahah bye eomma appa and you witch too" jake said walked outside.

" where he's going " sunghoon asked.

" to pick up a girl" jake mother said.

" girl?did jay have girlfriend?" Sunghoon asked in confused tone.

" no he's not ,it's heeseung girlfriend " and sunghoon eye's widened.

" hyung girlfriend?"

Time skip...

Airport...

"When his brother will come I'm dying here in hungry " y/n said and pout.

" suddenly she heard someone  called her name in sweet tone "

"Are you Ms park y/n?" Y/n turned her side and saw a handsome guy standing infront her .

" suddenly her heartbeating "

"Y/n feel werid in her stomach "

" y/n avoid the feeling she having right now ,she nodded her head"

" sorry for coming late let's go now" the guy said and y/n nodded and the guy took her suitcase and walked towards the car way,y/n followed him"

"The guy put her suitcase in back sit and opened the door for y/n"

" y/n say "thank you" and sit inside in first sit beside him".

" the guy started his car and y/n looked outside through the window"

* 10 minutes later*

" it was awkward situation for both suddenly the guy decided to break the silence "

" I'm jake ,Lee jake " he said and y/n surprised.

" huh?" Y/n confused.

" my name?" He said and y/n realized and now.

"I'm park y/n ,heeseung girlfriend nice to meet you " she said and jake nodded