♆Chapter 3: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood♆

Start from the beginning

"It's okay. You're safe." He said calmly before looking over at the Minotaur horn that sat on the table.

"It really happened," Percy mumbled

"Well, it's a big deal to kill a monster like that. So I wanted everyone to know--" Said Grover clearly trying to lighten the mood.

"Did you see it? Did you see what happened to my mom?" Percy asked Grover

"I did. I'm sorry...for....everything." He said before looking up at me and then looking at Elena who was teary-eyed "My job was to protect you, to get you here safely. Maybe if I told you the truth sooner your mom would still be here--"

"Please...stop." Said Percy 

"I know this isn't easy but I wanna talk about it," Grover said

"Grover. I don't think this is the best time." I said.

Percy sat up and looked up at me then looked at Elena who looked like she was about to break down completely. 

I felt bad for the kid.

Percy sighed got off the bed, then sat next to Elena and hugged her, he whispered something I didn't hear before looking at Grover. "Your job was to get us here alive. So your job is done." He said to Grover before he looked at me again "Who are you?" he asked

"I'm Parker Rose," I replied

He smiled slightly.

Elena sat the glass down on the bedside table and took a deep breath, Percy got up and grabbed the gray zip-up hoodie that was lying on a chair and put it on, then walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" Grover asked

Elena got up and walked up next to Percy

"It was so important we get here 'cause our father is a god. So we're gonna go find him." Percy said then walked out with Elena before shutting the door.

"Yeah, but it isn't that...simple."

Me and Grover spoke at the same time.

"you can't leave yet, Cassandra's orders!" 

Me and Grover looked at each other.

"Kids these days," I said.

                                                                                 ⛭ ⛭ ⛭

Elena's POV

Me and Percy walked out of the cabin, birds were chirping and there was some distant chatter. It was bright outside the sun shined like it was trying to blind me on purpose, there was a wide lake and sandy spot next to the cabin, it was pretty and surprisingly comforting.

Percy then nudged me and I looked over to where he was looking, it was a man he didn't look old, old, but he looked old from where we were standing.

Percy and I walked a bit closer to him, he was sitting in a chair in front of a table wearing black sunglasses, and there was a wheelchair next to him with a folded blanket draped over it.

He had long gray hair and had beard with a bit of white hair, tan skin, and had on a yellow and orange Hawaiian shirt, and I think a white undershirt from what I could tell.

"Excuse me? I'm Percy Jackson and this is my sister, Elena Jackson, we're new here." Percy said as we walked a bit closer to the man

"Elmo and Peter Johnson are here!" The man yelled

"'Kay. That isn't...really our name's." Said Percy

"Not even remotely close." I said right after

"I guess we're looking for the office? Or whoever's in charge, so..." Percy said as the man took off his sunglasses.