1

| Gold Rush |𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

| Gold Rush |
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

May 2023 NYC
Viennas apartment

Vienna held back tears as she put her head in her hand breakups are hard Vienna knows that, she also knew this breakup would happen sooner or later but she didn't think it would happen this way.

Blair sighed as she said "Vienna she's not a good person"  Vienna choked back a sob while saying "I know I know" She took her head out of her hands wiped away her tears and stood up from the edge of her bed and looked at Blair.

Tears swelling up in her eyes and said, "she didn't have to do it like this though." Blair stood up and hugged Vienna saying "Oh honey I know"

3 HOURS LATER

Vienna walked into Electric Lady Studios "Hey Jack" Vienna said while smiling and walking past him to go sit down like she wasn't just sobbing her eyes out 3 hours earlier. Jack looked up smiling at Vienna as she took off her sunglasses "Hey Vi" he said as Vienna opened her voice notes " So I have something written I have no idea if it's good or not" she said while looking nervously at Jack. Jack told her to go ahead and play the voice note so she did

" I should hate you, I feel stupid
Like I almost crashed my car
Drivin' home to talk about you
At my table in the dark
All I ever think about is
Where the hell you even are
And I swear to God I'd kill you
If I loved you less hard "

"Soo..?" she looked up at Jack he was speechless so she started rambling saying "Yeah I know it's not that good I don't know what I was thinking it was kinda just something I came up with at like 3 am the other d-" Jack interrupted Vienna saying "Vi shut up that was amazing" Vienna looked kind of shocked Jack saw the expression he explained himself "ok that was mean but you kept on rambling about how it 'wasn't good' but we both know that not true" Vienna looked at him smiling and said "thanks jack"

Without even realizing, 4 whole hours have passed they have already finished the song and started on another one.

Jack looked at his phone and realized how late it was "Oh shit dude I didn't even realize. you gotta go" Vienna looked at him puzzled saying "ok.." As soon as she said that they heard paparazzi outside and screaming Vienna looked at Jack with an even more puzzled face saying "What the fuck is that?" Jack sighed and said "People standing outside of the building for Taylor" Vienna looked at Jack and said, "You mean like Taylor Swift???" Jack looked at Vienna and chuckled saying "Yes like Taylor Swift" Vienna's jaw dropped and she frantically got up and said "HOLY SHIT DUDE IS MY HAIR OK??? HOW DOES MY OUTFIT LOOK??? OH GOD" Jack looked at Vienna and laughed as he rolled his eyes. Vienna looked Jack dead in the eyes and told jack "Jack I can't look like shit when I'm meeting THE Taylor Swift." Jack looked at Vienna and told her "Vi you look great don't worry"

They heard the door and they both turned to see Taylor open the door. Taylor looked kind of shocked to see someone other than Jack in the room. Taylor blurted out "Oh I'm sorry am I early?" Vienna looked at Taylor and told her "No no I'm just leaving" Vienna smiled at Taylor and said bye to Jack. Vienna brushed past Taylor while leaving, Taylor could smell her perfume she smelled like cherries.

After Vienna left, Taylor asked Jack "who was that?.." jack said "Oh that's Vienna" Taylor looked at him and said, "What's her Instagram?" Jack looked at Taylor laughed and jokingly asked "Why do you think she's hot or something? Her Instagram is viennaflores" taylor looked down at the floor as she blushed

5 HOURS LATER

Once Taylor got home she immediately searched Vienna's Instagram up. While stalking Vienna's Instagram she accidentally likes one of her post

likes taylorswift and 47,652 others viennaflores weenie right before attacking me 😞 (it's ok tho he's cute so he gets a pass)commentstaysflores weenie my icon i love you ╰─▸ viennaflores @taysflores he said he loves you tooview all 7,926 comments...

viennaflores weenie right before attacking me 😞 (it's ok tho he's cute so he gets a pass)
comments
taysflores weenie my icon i love you
╰─▸ viennaflores @taysflores he said he loves you too
view all 7,926 comments
january 4, 2023

"oh shit" she quickly unliked the post

——  AUTHORS NOTE
hi guys !! im sorry this is really short and it's probably not the best but it's my first story so 😇
anyways don't forget to vote and comment !!