Intro

The avengers are all sitting in the meeting room, supposed to be discussing serious stuff, but instead are just laughing and talking.

Steve Roger's, Thor Oldison, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner, Mariah Hill, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Peter Parker, Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Wanda Maximoff, and Rhode.

There was a big box of donuts in the middle of the table. Tony, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Peter, and Clint all had donuts in their hands.

"You asshole! Give that back!" Bucky shouts as Sam takes Bucky's doughnut out of his hands.

"Make me!" Sam shouts back.

"You little-"

Out of nowhere, a bright white light flashes, blinding all of them. Before they realize it, they are all in a dark cinema. They all get up from the ground where they fell. They look around, confused.

There is a note in Steve's hands, and he reads it out loud to everyone;
"Greeting Avenger's! I have brought you here to sit and eat snacks! Oh, and to react to Natasha Romanoff."

They all look to Natasha and she just looks confused.

"Me? Why me?" She says.

The big movie screen turns on, a big bright white light. They all sit down and face the screen.

Here is the sitting situation:
One row is in this order: Peter, Tony, Pepper, Rhode, Bucky, Sam.
The other row: Steve, Natasha, Clint, Wanda, Bruce, Maria, and Thor.

A/N:
The timeline: before Infinity War

I hope you enjoy it!