Chapter 4: Jason first Sinnoh Pokemon and new travel partner

Jason after officially going separate ways from Ash and Brock once Pikachu was safely rescued and back with Ash.

He was continuing his way towards Jubilife City with Luna walking closely by his side.

"Pooch," Luna cried out growling.

"What up Luna?" Jason asked.

Luna growled glaring at the bushes. Jason narrowed his eyes as the bushes rustled and out came a quadrupedal feline resembling a lion cub.

 Jason narrowed his eyes as the bushes rustled and out came a quadrupedal feline resembling a lion cub

"Ah, a Pokemon," Jason said taking out his pokedex."Let's take a look at what we got here," He said scanning the Pokemon in front of him.

[Shinx, the Flash Pokemon. An Electric type. Its forelegs have a muscle-based system of generating electricity. It's body shines if endangered.]

"A Shinx an electric type," Jason said putting away his Pokedex."Let's go Luna Tackle!" He commanded.

"Poocheyna!" Luna cried out as she ran forward and charged into Shinx sending it crashing back into a tree.

"Shinx!" Shonx cried out as it got up shaking off the effects of the Tackle

Shinx then ran towards Luna with its fangs flaming with fire as it charged at Luna and hit her with a powerful Fire Fang.

'Gire Fang so knows an egg move like Luna. It must have hatched with an egg move then.' Jason thought seeing the Fire Fang attack.

"Luna show your strength with Hidden Power!" Jason commanded as Luna got up ready to continue the battle.

"Pooch!" Luna cried out as she fired a powerful Hidden Power and saw Shinx crashing roughly into a tree knocking it out.

"Now Pokeball go!" He said throwing a Pokeball at the knocked-out Shinx.

The Pokeball shook three times until the familiar click of the Pokemon being captured was heard

"We did it Luna capture ourselves as our first friend in the Sinnoh region," Jason said walking over and picking up the Pokeball containing Shinx his newly captured Pokemon.