Pet's Gambit (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"You can't mount me, your miserable cunt!" - Toby gasped as Ancel finally slid on top of him, forcing him to spread his legs with his knees.

The trick was smart. Nikandros mused that Ancel might show promise in Akielon wrestling, provided he fought someone of equal height and weight.

"Too late, you provincial stinking of cheap wine!" - Ancel shouted, forcing Toby to open up completely with a final gesture.

The audience cried out and Ancel felt his pulse quicken as he pressed Toby's face to the smooth rosewood floor. Then Ancel leaned over the young man and whispered:

"Where can I find you?"

The pet started to move under Ancel, but he was pushed back onto the floor. In a mocking voice, Toby said:

"You haven't even fucked me yet and you're already in love, baby?"

"It's not for me. It's for him, baby!" - Ancel whispered in Toby's ear, nibbling on it to make it truthful.

The two pets stared at Laurent, who stood between Nikandros and Lord Berenger, watching them from across the ring.

Toby cried out as Ancel slapped him hard on the buttock and the audience laughed. Ancel whispered again:

"...The ring will fall today, but if by some miracle your master manages to escape, we'll need something to find you. Spit it up, your pitiful wretch!"

"I'll be in Barbin in two weeks. My master will visit the ring in Verona. My master's name is Durand."

"Right. I'm not going to fuck you. Not because I can't, but because you're not my type..."

"You're not my type either!"

"Great! We're going to act it out now and if you don't make them believe it, I'll stick that lamp up your ass, got it?"

"Bastard!"

The crowd went wild as Ancel slapped Toby twice more on the thighs.

"Relax so I can get into, Toby! Not only are you a sore loser, but you're a sore bitch too?"

"Fuck him, redhead!" - someone in the crowd shouted.

The position they were in was perfect not only in terms of fit but also because of the ability to simulate a hot fuck in the ring, creating the illusion of reality.

There were blind spots in the arena. Ancel had observed that some fuck spots were poorly lit and visibility was impaired. He had seen prostitutes in Sanpelier who were forced to fuck each other to please a client, creating an illusion just to spare themselves when they were tired of acting like animals in heat.

The best whore in Vere was the one who could lie best. And Ancel had won that position.

Ancel closed his eyes as he slid his hand down his cock, stimulating himself a little more and moaning as he pretended to slide his cock into Toby's entrance.

Toby reacted, cursing and slapping his palm on the smooth floor. Then he groaned. The two pets deliberately let out sounds of pleasure from their throats. Rhythmic, theatrical sounds that drew the attention of the entire stand, which watched them with hungry eyes and desired them to the bone.

Lord Berenger lowered his gaze, as did Nikandros, who could feel the movements of the two men and their cries of pleasure reaching the crowd. Laurent was impassive and stared at the scene.

Ancel kept stimulating himself behind Toby at such a close distance from his entrance that everyone thought he was fucking him. The movements of Toby's hips and the way he began to stimulate himself after pulling Ancel's hips towards him and reaching him from behind made everything even more believable.