˗ˏˋ 一

TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH

𖦹

YOUR MEMORY has never been very good, so when you awaken only to find yourself chained to the ground in a dim room, it doesn't surprise you too much...until you fully register what's happening. A dimly lit room covered floor to ceiling in talismans greets your fuzzy vision, soon following is a chair with someone sitting in it.

Wait, you think, huh?

You're no stranger to waking up somewhere completely unfamiliar, although you've never woken up in a room with another person.

You immediately jolt up, the chains jingling with each movement you make. The stranger in front of you huffs in amusement, gazing down at your restrained figure. You only grow more panicked as time passes by.

"Who are you..? Where am I?" you choked out, voice wavering with panic, "You didn't do anything to me, did you..?!" Your body shook with fear, the faint chnk! chnk! of the chains filling in the tense silence.

The stranger chuckled. You couldn't see much of him due to you just waking up and the poor lighting, and it made you feel all the more scared. A tear makes its way out of your eye and falls against the cold stone floor.

"Good morning, (S/N) (Y/N)."

Holy fuck, he knows your name. He knows your name. 

You're actually dead. You're gonna die.

A broken sob makes its way up your throat and forces itself through your lips, tears brimming at your lash line. A faint plip! plip! is heard as the tears fall from your face to the floor. You didn't want to die yet! What did you even do?! Besides mysteriously waking up in places other than your older brother's place, you're innocent!

"Woah woah, hey now. Don't cry just yet, I haven't even told you about your execution yet!"

WHAT.

YOUR WHAT.

You start bawling. The poor stranger somehow loses composure, slightly waving his hands around.

"Wh- hey! Hold on! You didn't let me finish!" he cries, nervous, "I managed to delay it!"

Oh great, you thought. Now you have to wait for your impending doom.

"Wh- I- Why is this-" you struggle to get words out as your voice shakes with hiccups and sobs, occasionally interrupted by a sniff or a deep breath. As you sob on the floor, the stranger looks on awkwardly, unsure how to proceed.

After you calm down, which takes about thirty minutes, the stranger decides to speak up about your situation.

"(S/N) (Y/N), as a vessel to a special-grade curse and a former affiliate to the worst curse user in history, you have been sentenced to death."

"However!" the man pipes up again, "I have delayed your sentence! Hooray!~" He chucked confetti into the air- where did he even get that?- and laughed slightly.

You eyed this odd man, who you now deem as "odd boy", carefully. If you were sentenced to death, for what reason you still don't know why, why would he pardon you without a contract? A deal? What is it he wants out of you? You don't have a lot of money, nor do you have a lot of influence. You mostly just lingered in the back of your brother's place, cleaning and doing whatever else he asked of you; however, you had your limits for a few jobs. Either way, you have no idea how that could constitute an execution. It's not like you ever murdered anyone!

"To put your execution off, you will attend Tokyo Jujutsu High under the supervision of powerful sorcerers!"

"..eh?"

Odd boy, who is actually named Gojo, leads you to the dorm system of the school. He shows you to your room and tells you that you'll be enrolling as a second year.

"Your uniform should arrive by the week's end, and you're not allowed to go outside campus without a grade one sorcerer or I supervising you! Any questions?" Gojo turns to you playfully, the bandages on his eyes hiding his curious eyes.

"Uh, Gojo-sensei? Am I allowed to grab any belongings from my house..?" You look up to him warily, still nervous from meeting someone new. You had quite a few things you didn't want to part with, and you hoped you could go back home to retrieve them.

Gojo falls silent at your request. Your old home had been seized and cleared out before you woke up, and there was most likely barely anything left, if anything at all.

You fiddled with your hair nervously at Gojo's silence. Did you say something wrong? Maybe due to your.. unique circumstances, you weren't allowed to go back? You shifted on your feet, gazing at your new teacher.

Gojo's mouth opens, then closes. Opens, then closes again; this goes on for a few minutes before he settles with a "maybe".

Your expression falls, but you nod in understanding. Gojo suggests that you explore the campus before walking off somewhere.

"Don't leave, and don't get lost!" he reminds you before disappearing.

You sigh at his antics and aimlessly walk around campus, lost in your thoughts. Your thoughts wander to your older brother, who you haven't seen in a while. Usually he'd let you know before leaving for a while, it worried you. Did he get hurt? Maybe he got lost, although that's very unlikely. Your older brother had a good head on his shoulders, he knew what he was doing and you trusted him with all your might.

Bringing your head down from the clouds, you find yourself in front of what you believe to be a training field. You find two people in it, seemingly training together. Are they your new classmates?

You cautiously make your way down the stairs and observe them from afar, sitting on the sidelines. One of them, the more masculine one, had short dark hair styled into twists. His eyes looked to be a purple/pink colour, perhaps magenta, and he appeared to be tall and well-built.

The person he was training with seemed to appear more feminine, with messy shoulder-length black hair and a strip of color on their bangs. They seem to have a lip piercing and, interestingly enough, star-shaped pupils.

The two were practicing hand-to-hand combat, the taller male seemingly teaching his shorter companion how to block more effectively. The ravenette nodded attentively, and copied his stance to the best of their abilities, earning a nod of approval.

They were out practicing for a while, you watching them with wide, impressed eyes. Eventually, the ravenette managed to land a hit on the taller companion, and you cheered along with him.

And then they turned towards you wide-eyed.

Shit.

ミヽ(。><)ノ

I'm not exactly sure what Kirara and Hakari's personalities are, so I'm going to be taking some creative liberty since there's not enough out there about them. </3