*soon, Yoongs is sound asleep on taehyung's lap...*

[[[Time skip]]]

*yoongi opened her eyes and found herself wrapped around taehyungs coat and laying on taehyungs arm while taehyung was explaining the presentation*

*taehyung didn't notice that Yoongs have wake up and he just keep talking about the presentation for the work...he is in a serious face and he is explaining everything to a bunch of old and serious guys...but, he didn't notice that the kid is waking up slowly and she is listening to his words...the kid is so adorable right now...*

W-water *yoongi says and sat up on taehyungs lap she thought they were at home*

*taehyung is shocked by Yoongs suddenly wake up...she was in the middle of the presentation so, her saying this made him lose his track, and so, everyone in the meeting look back at him and taehyung just turn his face to the kids...*

What? Water? *taehyung repeats and looks at her* you want some water, kid?

*yoongi nods her head and rested her head on her chest.taehyung continues the explaining of presentation and give yoongi water*

*yoongi drank the water and slurping which made everyone eyes widen and some of them were trying to hold their laugh*

*taehyung was not expecting Yoongs to drink the water in that way...he was shocked and he look at the kids as he can't believe how the kid is not ashamed of doing this kind of things in front of the whole people in the meeting...*

*yoongi puts the glass on table as she lift her eyes up and saw alot people as she gulped and smiles nervously she slowly went under the coat and curls up on taehyungs lap she was embarrassing really right now as some of them cooed at her secretly*

*taehyung put his arm around the kid and make the kid lean against his chest so, Yoongs can hide herself under the coat...as he continue talking,  taehyung try to ignore how cute Yoongs look right now as she is hiding herself...the kid can't just take the spotlight away from him right now...*

[[[After presentation]]]

*taehyung feel a bit relieved now as the meetings has end....finally he was free right now...he get his phone from his pocket and he call his secretary to let her know that everyone can take a break...he was about to leave but he suddenly notice Yoongs...he see the kid under the coat and he can't just ignore what the kid has been doing...so, he just go closer to Yoongs and he ask:*

What are you doing , kid? *he whisper with a small laugh while he was looking at Yoongs...*

Did everyone leave? *yoongi says and peek her head out a little*

Yeah, they already leave...we are alone now... *taehyung say softly while he is looking at Yoongs...*

Why you didn't tell me we are on your meeting room *yoongi says and sat up pulls the coat away* you know I do silly things when I wake up *yoongi says and pouted_*

I know you do...but, why are you the one mad at me? *taehyung say as he see Yoongs's pout...he is trying to understand why the kid was mad at him right now...*

It's your fault *yoongi says and looks away still pouting*

*taehyung sigh and he lay back at a chair so he can see Yoongs face*  how is it my fault again...?! *he ask in a irritated tone...his head is killing him right now...and he is just trying to calm himself and don't burst at Yoongs...*

It is *yoongi says and trying to thinking why it's taehyung fault... She doesn't even know but she didn't want deny it it's her own fault*

You know what kid....I'm gonna leave you here...you are clearly the only mad one...and I don't want to deal with you right now...I have a headache and I just want to be lonely right now... *taehyung says as he stand up and get close to the door...*