26. did i lost myself?

Start from the beginning

they forced her to marry bcz of them she forget to smile bcz she didn't wanna marry
she gave a chance to this family but at somewhere she was not ready for this marriage...

"let's go before she came with a stick behind us "- rudra chuckled and run outside
"hahaha sure let's go"- ruhi said while running behind him
"u guys forget meeee"- anjali said while angry pout....

everyone was quite for abit ....
sia parents left in their room..
"bhai what will happen if she knows the truth "- rehaan said
and everyone gone in deep thought and vihaan signed and said -" don't worry nthg will happen bcz i love her that's matter let's forget about it right now for now she will not know about it so don't worry"

"yahhh come fast or else we all will leave u"- ruhi shouted while rehaan Karthik aktiri vihaan look each other and also gone outside....

"vihaan jiju took leave and join us it will fun with sia "- ruhi said
firstly vihaan refused but later on she agrees bcz he will get time to know sia and her real side....

we all came to gate where sia was waiting and doing something in phone....
"so guys let's sit in cars "- akriti said while Anjali refused and said -"no that's not sia liked"
"how we will go then "- Karthik said and ruhi chuckled while sia said "ofc with cycle that's why u all have 15 minute change ur dress in something comfortable "- sia said

"no sia it will not safe "- vihaan said
"ohh come on vihaan me ruhi rudra know fight and ik u all know too and we can keep aktiri safe too "- sia complain with pout that noone can resist...

he agreed and everyone left to change in comfortable clothes...
vihaan secretly told guards to be with them bcz he dont wanna take risk with anyone life...

sia wore western first time in front of vihaan....
she wore a loose lower type jeans along with a loose tshirt and ponytail along with hat and sports shoes ...

after 10 minutes Everyone gathered in hall and sia said -"let's go"
everyone came outside and guards already prepared bicycle for them..
Everyone took one bicycle and follow sia.....
sia qas driving the bicycle very fastly and everyone was following her race...

everyone was shocked to see royal members on bicycle and sia was greeting everyone and ruhi rudra and anjali was chuckling and laughing...
aktiri rehaan was experience all these first time that make them super happy and excited
Karthik and vihaan was seeing them and smiling....

"hyy let's do race till the xxx cliff"- sia shouted while riding

everyone shouted -"yess"
and the rave begin...
everyone was full of speed and energy...

after around 15 minute race they came to the xxx cliff and stopped the bicycle...

"why we are here "- aktiri asked
sia smiled and grabbed her hands and took her near cliff and
everyone was amazed by the look the wholee city can easily visible from there...

"amazing right its ur city still u don't know about this"- sia said
while aktiri turned and hugged her and said "thank you bhabhi"
sia Chuckled and said -"let's have fun"

aktiri nodded and rudra bring out the camera and start clicking some pics of everyone...
everyone sit there on bench and enjoying veiw with tea that was order from a small stall near the cliff...

the man was so scared at first but then he smiled and wished us with proud smile ...
after enjoying the view sia said -"let's go i have one more place"

we all left and reach at orphanage..
everyone looked at with confused look except ruhi rudra anjali
"come on guys this place is heaven"- sia said
and she run inside
she greeted the orphanage head and told she wanna spend time with kids and they agreed...