Kim-You make it hard for me...i dont know what they were thinking for letting you go. Look I know you have your....problem, at least I am here to fix it.

My eyes widen at his bold comments.

Y-what are you saying right now.

Kim-my wife doesn't have to know this.

Y-Kim-

He pulled me down kissing my lips as his hands roamed my body. I moaned in the kisses as I grind against him.

I pulled away taking his pants off and since I didn't have anything underneath this shirt I rubbed my bare pussy against his cock.

Y-fuck me already~

Kim-you want it...do it yourself~

I grabbed his cock lifting my body sliding down on his cock and I breathe in heavy as his cock went deep inside of me.

Kim-nu huh...all of it....if I have to make you it's going to be worse~ come on Y/n~ you can do it.

I bounced up and down taking all of him my back arched moaned.

Y-shit~

You can see him dick from my stomach, thats how deep he is.

Kim-fuck it~

He flipped us over and he is between my legs holding one of my legs up.

My moans got louder as I felt him fill me up.

Y-hgngh!!

He pushed down on my lower abdomen fingering my clit. My toes curled and I moaned.

Y-HNGH~Im going to cum~

I said lowly and he grabbed my neck making me look at him.

Kim-speak up~

Y-Im going to cum!

Kim-cum then princess~ show me how good I make you feel~

I came instantly on his cock
squirting everywhere. He flipped me around pulling on my hair thrusting inside of me and moaned

He pulled me up to his shoulder and he went deeper and harder holding onto my waist.

Y-you're so fucking deep!~

Kim-yeah? Where do you feel me~ here?

He said wrapping his arm around my stomach squeezing me tightly as he fucks me.

My eyes widen and I instantly came.

Kim-this makes it the second time...mmm, let's see how ling you can go without tapping out.

He put me on my back and he opened my legs wide.

He kissed on my body going down to my pussy and he looked at me as he blow on my clit.

Y-Don't tease me~

Kim-I don't think you are in a good position to give me orders.

Y-stop bein-NGH~

He shoved his fingers inside of me sucking on my clit, I arched my back moaning his name and he went faster.

My breath hitched as I felt myself about to cum agains, but as soon as I was about to he stopped and I looked at him glaring.

Kim-fix your face.

Y-make me.

I smirked but my smile dropped when he grabbed my ankles dragging me to him. He sat me up making me look up at him.