Chapter 17| Breakdown

Start from the beginning

They entered a password and a strong unbreakable door opened up. They pushed me inside in the strange level. Then, I notice where I was.

"Hey look!" Someone said. The cops opened a strong door that no one could get in or out and threw me inside. One of them took off the handcuffs and threw me some clothes.

"Get dress!" They yelled. I did what they told me to do.

I removed the raccoon mask and the suit. I put on the orange baggy pants and the white tank top. I made sure I had nothing with me that was from the group. The cop watched me pull everything out that I had. My phone, my weapons, the knife, my earpiece, my money, I gave them EVERYTHING. I took off my shoes also so they know I wasn't hiding anything there. I handed them everything, even my shoes. They told me I could keep them but I shook my head no. I rather just wear socks.

I turned around and saw a huge thick glass as a wall. I walk over to it and look around the whole room. There was cats, monkeys, snakes, and mostly... raccoons. I'm guessing this room is only for prisoners who can transform, and I am one of them....

"Woah! It's Jonathan!" A raccoon across from me said.

"Jonathan?!"

"Delirious!"

A lot of my raccoon family started yelling. I look down and walked to my bed. I laid down and face the wall.

I was huge in the family because I'm always with the master. He took care of me along with Lizzy and Ray so I was known in the raccoon family.

Raccoon family.... sneaky people who are villains....

villains.... villains.....

Raccoon... me.... villain....

I am a villain.....

I started crying softly and put a hand on my mouth.

I'm a fucking villain who tried to kill Night Owl... I tried to kill Evan... Now I'm here with the family.... I'm a villain...

My emotions suddenly disappeared and I went blank.

Vanoss' POV

"All better!" Mini said. I had a huge bandage wrapped around my stomach so it would get my side. My side had to get stitch up and wrapped around tightly with the bandage. My chest was covered with tiny pieces of bandages and my face had a bandage also from the side of my forehead, down to my cheek.

I got off the bed and put on my black T-shirt. I also put my owl mask so I could hide the cut I had on my cheek.

"Evan?" Mini asked. I turned around to look at him. "Why are you wearing the mask?" I didn't say anything.

I walk out of the room that Mini always do his medical work in. I opened my door and laid down in bed, while wearing the mask. Mini seem to followed me because the mask was pulled off once I closed my eyes.

"You can't sleep with the mask on..." He said. I sighed and tried to close my eyes again. "It's 6 o'clock, Evan... Aren't you going to eat?"

"Who needs food...?" I asked.

"You do!" He yelled.

"I want to be alone..." I said softly.

"Is this about Jonathan...?" He asked. I slowly nodded. I felt crushed, anger, sadness, and empty. "Ok then..." Mini got up and walked out, closing the door behind him. I closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep.

"I don't want to feed that monster! He almost killed Night Owl!" One of the policemen said.

"What's the problem here officer?" I asked. They ignored me. "Hello?" I said a bit rudely.

"Feed him, Jake..." The other officer said. The man groaned and sighed, pushing a cart of bananas, fishes, and nuts. I followed him and tried to get in front of him.

"Don't worry, let me do this." I told him. He went through my body. I froze and found out I was dreaming. I followed Jake as he opened a door and walk inside.

"Dinner time!" He yelled. Jake opened little slots that was on the glass wall and opened the tiny sliding door. He handed every animal their food and quickly pulled his hand away, closing the slot.

He stopped and stared at one cell. I walked over and saw a guy with messy brown hair facing the wall, laying down on the bed.

"Hey! Dinner time!" Jake yelled and open the slot. He set a bowl of nuts on a tiny glass table that was hovering over the floor, on the same level with the slot. He closed the slot and walked out. I stared at the man inside the cell.

"Jonathan! Eat, man, it's peanuts! Your favorite!" A raccoon yelled on the other side of the room.

Jonathan...?

He didn't move at all.

"Jonathan! Come man! Why are you like this?"

Jonathan finally got out of bed and walk over to the glass slot and saw the bowl of peanuts. He kept staring at it. I put a hand against the glass wall, trying to reach out to him.

I noticed that his eyes looked dull and empty. He was twitching and only let tears fall out of his eyes. He wasn't showing any emotions.

"Don't stare at it, eat!"

Jonathan suddenly knocked over the bowl and it broke into pieces. Every animal went quiet and stared at Jonathan.

He sat down on the floor and picked up a sharp piece of glass. Jonathan tapped the edge a little with his fingers. He slowly held out a wrist and put the sharp end against it.

"J-Jonathan?! What are you doing?!" The raccoon yelled.

"Jonathan stop!" I yelled, trying to see if he heard me.

"Why are you doing that?!"

"1 for being weak...." He made a cut on his wrist. I got hit with a lot of pain. "2 for being a raccoon..." Another cut.

"JONATHAN!" I yelled out.

"3 for being a villain...." I tried every way to make him hear me. "And 4..." He pushed the glass in really deep. "For trying to kill Evan..."

"NO!" I saw him leaving the glass there and pulled it out. He was bleeding way too much. "GET HELP!" Jonathan tried to get up but quickly fell to the floor.