My little goddess 5 (Final)

Start from the beginning

Heeseung was really jealous when he saw how they looked into each others eyes. He jump into jay and start fight when Jungwon tried to take away the ropes that were tied to him.

"Why don't you just leave, you brat?!" Said Heeseung with black eyes. Jay pushed him away then he gave him a hit to his belly

"If you wanted to kill me, then I didn't care, but you took Jungwon away from me!" Jay said

"Jungwon had first feelings for me until you came!"

Jungwon finally managed to escape but didn't run away but went to Jay and gave him a tight cuddle from back.

Heeseung was really jealous and at the same time, sad and angry, he couldn't even see how his first love was cuddling his stepbrother.

Jay cuddling jungwon back but broke it seally fast

"Jungwon, go, go, and never come back! " Jay said, try hold his tears in his eyes

"Nah, uh,not that faster. I won't let this happen!"

Heeseung said and smirked. Jungwon could fill up as he becomes weaker and can no longer stand properly on his feet, he could no longer move his wings and could no longer move his body.

Then he saw how Heeseung stole his power and he wasn't the same anymore. Jakes eyes turned into black and his body was stronger.

When Heeseung was about to steal Jungwon's power, Junwon took Jay's shirt and pulled him towards him

"Jay, I-I d-dont know...if you know that but Heeseung isn't your real brother...he was one of us goddesses, he was always alone, when I came to him we became best friends and one day I noticed a feeling, an unusual feeling when I was with him. I-I had the feeling that I had feelings...lovely feelings for him and that's why I went to him and told him about my feelings and he said that he had the same feeling for me from the beginning but didn't dare to tell me that to....say, one day he left, he disappeared and was never found again. That day my feelings for him changed, I no longer had feelings for him. I...i think....i have feelingsfor someone special...i think the someone are...."

"You."

Jungwon tell jay,jay was about crying but he made a portal and said to jungwon 

"I think, I feel the same for you my little goddess."

He said, jungwon was telepotted to his home but was about crying.

When Jungwon arrived there, everyones eyes were open and wondering 'Isn't that jungwon?' 'Isn't that the son of the strongest goddess?' Jungwon crawled with all his strength to his mother's castle until one of the bodyguards found him and brought him to his mother

"Jungwon...?" Jungwons mother said and came to him. 

"I can't believe!"

She said and start walking away.

"Mom,I'm so sorry.I fall in love with a demon. But he's not like the others, he's special! He helped me and took care of me but his brother kidnapped me and stole my power, mom please, please I'm begging you, please help him.

"If he helped my son, I have to help him too. Junwon follow I have to tell you something."

She said and start walking. But jungwon spoke up

Mom, his brother wasn't just any brother...he...he...he...he was Heeseung.

Jungwon said,his mother turned around and spoke

"You don't mean our Heeseung, tight? The Heeseung who disappeared years ago, do you...?

"Yes mother,I mean exactly this Heeseung."