Later in evening everyone left to their respective homes and now shivay Anika pinky Shakti were resting and having some light snacks.

Just then three people entered inside. Anika was surprised and shocked seeing them here. She went towards them and hugged them. " Shanvi Sameer how come you both are here. I missed you both some much. And how do you guys know Aditya. " Anika asked.

" Di calm down we I mean bhaiya live in one appartment and then he was pilot of our flight and so we came in one cab. "Sameer said and hugged her. " Anika who are they. " Shivay asked her. " Shivay they are my younger brother and sister Sameer and Shanvi. " Anika said.

" Jiju we wanted to surprise our di. Hope you don't mind. " Shanvi said. " Nope I don't mind. " Shivay said. " And Anu meet Aditya aka Adi my younger brother. " Anika smiled and welcomed them inside.

" Kuch bhi kaho bhabhi aap bohot Sundar ho usse bhi jyada jaise bhaiya ne describe Kiya tha. " Aditya said. " Thank you Aditya. " Anika blushed and looked at shivay who just winked at her.

" Chalo Anika Aaj tum dono ki first night hai. Shivay hum dono Jane ke baad tum aana. Aditya Sameer and Shanvi ka Dhyan mein rakhungi. " Pinky said and both went towards their room.

Shivay and anika's room was on first floor which he clearly said that he wants privacy so the whole first floor was theirs.

" Anu from today you are going to enter a new life. I know you both are mature and will support each other. God bless you beta. " Pinky said and kissed her hands and went down. Anika was in awe with their rooms. She absolutely loved their room. Their room had a huge bathroom with walk in closet and a big balcony with a swing which will be her fav spot.

Just then shivay entered inside their room and locked the door

Just then shivay entered inside their room and locked the door. Anika blushed as she knew what were they going to do. Shivay with a smrik walked towards her and pulled her in his arms. She was wearing a silk saree so it was easy for him to pull her. Though till today they didn't had a conversation about being intimate but both wanted to.

 Though till today they didn't had a conversation about being intimate but both wanted to

" Tell me baby girl do you want to or we can take slow. " Shivay asked her. " I am ready shivay. To become yours forever. " Anika said and placed a sloppy kiss on his jaw. Shivay cupped her face and looked in her eyes finding some second which he found non. " Are you sure because from today you will be mine and I am yours. No backing out. " He asked again which sounded like a statement.

" I am 110% sure. " She said and not able to handle the desire in his eyes she hugged him tightly. Shivay kissed her head and picked her up and started walking towards their bed...

TO BE CONTINUED....

••••••••••

Hello Friends and My dear readers!!!

Here is the next chapter and finally shivay and Anika are going to be one. And after 5-6 chapters the story is going to take a turn. Be ready 😈

Your Lovely Writer,

Shambhavi.