"Yeah? Like what?" Saitama asked while he finished wiping off the mysterious red dust.

"By making you not move." Endless replied as a red aura appeared on Saitama.

Saitama tries to move, but not a single inch of his body move. He tried to force his body to move as he struggles.

Endless landed in front of Saitama while still struggling to move.

"Try and move, you will just find struggle." Said Endless whioe Saitama was still forcing himself to move. "How disappointing, I expected you to be strong as me, but perhaps I was wrong." He said as he summons a lot of dark and red energies again.

"{Killer Move Serious Series:...}" Then suddenly, Saitama starts to move as he took one step, then another.

Endless gets surprised by this.

'How can he move? It's impossible, my Phantom Freeze is supposed to make individuals freeze like a statue... How...?' He thought while he was confused on how Saitama was able to move.

"{Serious Walking}" Saitama continues to walk forward towards Endless while he was starting to sweat like he was pushing a heavy object, instead his body was the one he was pushing.

Endless was still surprised by this as he shook his head and threw all of his red and dark energies towards Saitama.

Saitama just swifts and flicks every energy from Endless with his hand.

Endless was flabbergasted.

'Impossble... My Phantom Vaporizors are supposed to make him disappear... How is he...' He thought while starting to sweat.

"Is that all you got?" Said Saitama with a serious tone, still walking seriously while his eyes were covered with shadows.

Endless gritted his teeth underneath his mask while his red eerie eye glows even more, but then he smiled and laughed.

"Hehehehehehe... Looks like I'll have to use more power to kill you." He said as his aura glowed even more while his eye was completely red.

"{600 Kilogram Phantom Tackle}" Endless lunges at Saitama and tackled him by the stomach, he flew in the air with him.

Endless then threw a bunch of barrages of attacks.

"{Phantom Assault Barrage}" He unleashes a barrage of punches, slashes, and kicks at Saitama. "{Devastation Palm}" He threw his palm towards Saitama and sent him far away. "{Infinity Assault}" He then summons a bunch of clones of him and start attacking Saitama from all directions. "{Devastation Dropkick}" He dropkicked Saitama and sends him back to the reflective ground again.

He then launched himself at Saitama with a last attack.

"{Devastation Power Attack}" He launched himself with a red electricity aura, he was like a heat seeking missile.

He collided with Saitama as everything exploded in the surrounding area.

Then later, Endless was breathing hard. He was exhausted, like he was about to collapse.