"She's tried a few times, but he hasn't done anything about it. He had one of his assistants send her stuff back to her dorm after Christmas."

"So, you've been talking to her?"

"Some, not a whole lot. We've gotten coffee maybe twice." Daniel lightly shook his head. "She stood up for herself finally, but she's not the same. She misses him a lot."

"He misses her, too," Crystal said. "He's just, he's not able to get over it. He was in love with her, and she kept something from him."

"I tried telling her to let him know sooner. She didn't want to talk about it and I didn't blame her. I don't blame her. What happened was absolute shit, it made sense she didn't tell him. I'm not saying it was the best option, but it made sense."

"Hey, Dan?" Holland looked behind the sofa, still leaned against Max.

"Yeah, Holl?" Daniel asked, rotating from next to Crystal.

"How is she?"

"She, uh, she's good." He lightly nodded, all of them looking at him.

"Is she coming by?" Hoechlin asked. "Her name's on the script for this week, but she's not been in studio since last season."

"I think she's just working through Skype with Jeff. She's not done with her tour yet," he told them. "She might not, it makes sense that she wouldn't."

"Have you guys read her book?" Keahu asked as he flicked his phone screen.

A consecutive round of nods followed, everyone of them agreeing they'd read it.

"It was pretty damn good," Max admitted.

"But you can tell Dylan hasn't read it yet." Hoechlin looked from Daniel and Crystal to the group sitting down.

"How's that?" Crystal asked.

"Did you read the very last page?" Tyler lifted an eyebrow, "Gen put the acknowledgements page in the very back."

"He'd probably talk to her if he saw the page," Holland said matter of factly.

"It would probably make our lives easier," Crystal lightly said. "He's been miserable for months."

"Posey's in there with him, right?" Holland narrowed her eyes in through, "And Erik's on makeup." She smiled, "I have an idea."

{ x x }

Teen Wolf's best makeup artist looked up from his phone, getting's Tyler's werewolf contacts ready as he read the text from Holland.

Tyler looked over his shoulder to Erik as Dylan's hair was getting done. He too had a text from the red head. Lightly nodding, he nudged the small tv remote towards Erik.

"Mind some tv?" Erik asked aloud, getting responses from the three before flicking on the built-in flat screen to the makeup trailer. Putting on the channel Holland advised, he set the remote down and picked up a contact from the solution and let it drip as the spread on Genesis' book tour was still the buzz. 

Dylan looked twice, nearly missing it from the change in Gen's hair. "Hey, uh, Erik?"

"Oh, uh, sorry kid." Erik was surprised he went that long without saying something and switched it over to a random  news network.

Tyler gave him a low thumbs up, leaning back to let Erik put the contact in that let the camera manipulate the colour. "Dylan?"

"Yeah, buddy?" he replied in question as hair was getting pushed up and held with product.