Ch. 1 - Train Crash

Começar do início

(Y/n): *Gasp* Yes! I did it! Good job, me!

(Y/n)'s thoughts: Now Poppy and I can finally get out of here!

I gave myself a pat on the back as I closed the door of the train behind me, getting ready for departure. This was it, me and Poppy were getting out of this awful place. And to think, all of this madness started because I just wanted to find my sister.

You see, my big sister, '(S/n)' used to be a worker at this very factory but she went missing around a time the factory shut down and went out of business. Nobody has seen or heard from her since. It's been around...10 years since that incident? Yeah, that sounds about right. My parents told me a lot about (S/n) as I grew up and the more they talked about her, the more it made me wish I got to know her a little bit before she went missing.

Hours earlier today, I had received a letter back home informing me that (S/n) and her co workers were here in the factory and the letter told me to 'Find the flower'. Reading the note made hope flare up inside me. My sister could possibly still be alive! I really wanted to find out what happened to her and I debated wanting to tell my parents or just keeping this to myself, but after about a week, I choose the latter and decided to sneak out when my parents were asleep and traveled to the abandoned factory alone. Just to see if the letter was telling the truth, if it wasn't, then I would go home like nothing even happened. I broke into the factory (not my best choice I admit), met Huggy Wuggy, killed him as well, freed Playtime Poppy, met Mommy Long Legs, and...well, the rest is history.

(Y/n)'s thoughts: I regret not telling my parents about the letter. I really wish I had told them about it in the first place. ...But then again, I would've put them both in danger by telling them the truth...

Gosh, what time even is it anyway? When did I leave home again...? I think the time was around 2:30 a.m. Dawn must be closing in by now. I wonder if my parents are awake by now... If they are, do they know that I'm gone? God if they do, i hope they're not too worried about me... The first thing that I'm gonna do when I get home is giving my parents a big hug while repeatedly apologizing. But to do that, I need to get out of this place.

I noticed a yellow lever to my right and decided to pull it. That made the train start going forward down the train tracks and it started making it's way out of the Game Station. I breathed a sigh of relief as the train began to make it's way into a nearby tunnel, a tunnel leading to freedom. As I looked around, I looked up and noticed a string with a handle attatched the ceiling. Curiously, I reached up and gripped it with my hand before pulling down. When I did...

*HONK!*

I jumped and immediately let go of the handle. But the surprise melted into a bit of laughter. That thing controls the train horn!

(Y/n)'s thoughts: Hah! I've always wanted to do that!

I decided to do it again. I pulled down on the handle again and triggered the horn.

*HONNNNKKKK!*

*HONK!*

*HONK!*

(Y/n): Hehe, this is fun! Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga! Choo choo! All aboard, everyone! Next stop, the surface!

*HONK!* *HONK!*

I was really starting to enjoy myself. This train ride is by far the most fun I've had since this adventure started. I continued playing with the horn as the train made it's way down the tunnel. Albeit very slowly, but I'm not complaining. More fun for me! After about the 12th honk from the horn, I stopped when heard a familiar voice over the intercom.

Poppy: *Giggle* Are you having fun in there?

It was Poppy! She (somehow) managed to get on the train. I don't know how, but I'm not complaining one bit, I was having too much fun!