She sits by me "What's wrong maybe I can help?"

Taking a deep breath I close my eyes "I never presented so Duke said it means I'm a Beta, I was in my teens then even coming here I thought I was a Beta but while here my body started changing, my tail started to grow and I had weird tingles that started to feel uncomfortable when I was with Donna, one day I excused myself and I had a big bump coming from me it's gotten bigger. I told Ma and she didn't know what it was so Aunt Bird looked that was uncomfortable but she said it may be another thing that comes from being reptilian".

Mom sighs "Well your tail coming in means you're going threw puberty that's why you didn't
present as a teenager, you're body while the human part showed you as a teenager, your
reptilian part was not it was younger the bump is you presenting".

Looking at her confused she shakes her head "With the reptilians because they run around naked or with a strip of leather to cover them Alphas have a type of pocket, the skin folds over and it looks like nothing is there but a slight bump, when they start presenting it's uncomfortable for them if a female is an alpha they have the normal female parts till they hit
puberty the bump comes in after the pocket forms when you become aroused the bump gets
larger and the pocket opens allowing the penis to come out".

I frown looking down "But Donna is beta she won't want an Alpha".

She shakes her head "No she's omega she uses her plants to cover her scent, that would explain why you felt so drawn to her and urges for babies".

I nod and see her spot my bear on the bed she leans over picking it up "You still have this? good"

I nod then frown at the good part as she turns it over rubbing her finger down the back I hear a ripping sound and see it open, I go to grab it when she points "It's Velcro it will reseal."

I watch her close it then open it again she reaches into it pulling out clear plastics with paper in
them.

She smiles sadly "I thought you would find these sooner but I wrote a letter explaining why you were sent away, another telling you everything I know about reptilians and things you could expect to happen to your body, and the few photos I had taken before you were sent away".

I move closer "What's it say, Mom?"

She nods lifting her goodbye letter 'My heart if you reading this it means you found the letters and photos I love you so very much please never doubt that I want so much to keep you but your father has tried to kill us both I am sending you to my cousin Luiza, if I die and you show no signs of being half reptilian she will take you to the orphanage so a family can adopt you if you show you are half reptilian you are to be sent to our Aunt Miranda the Priestess of the village she will either raise you herself or give you to one of her children, it is my hope with either of these outcomes you will have a happy life with a family who loves you. Love your birth Mom Excella'

She sets it aside holding the second letter 'I have not named you but I would have named you Nyx after the goddess of chaos, what you need to know about yourself and possible reptilian traits, You were born in America in the Navajo tribes area, in a cave on April 8th, 1996 the reptilians in that area helped bring you into this world and send you to Luiza, your human
traits will age your body normally but because the reptilian half, you may not present till you are in your twenties. Alpha females develop a bump in place of a penis that is in a pocket when they become aroused the pocket opens to allow the penis out, omegas will seek out the strongest alpha in the area because they start their heat as presenting there are two Alphas who are the strongest both live in Dimitrescu castle, betas will not present if by 30 they haven't presented then they never will, ages twenty to thirty are the teenage years for reptilians they will grow their tail and present, from hatchling threw teenage years they stay in the cave safe and being trained if they find their mate before presenting they always refer to the mate with my in front of their name if that happens they will present, reptilians can evolve to have uncommon traits to ensure they survive if they do they are considered the most desired being stronger and faster if they have a physical one it passes to any children once born they will gain that trait if its an ability they will have it from birth.'

I blush rubbing my neck "I had the answers all this time?"

She nods and smiles "You did yes but it's okay"

next day

Smiling I creep down the hall to Mama's room slipping in I spot my target on the creepy fake
head listening to the water sloshing as Mama takes a bath I carefully lift it and the extra before slipping out.

I reach the end of the hall when I hear Mama's door slam open "Where are my hats?" she calls out.

I glance back seeing her eyes lock on me "Eve bring Mama her hats" she coos.

Looking at the hats and then at her, I rush down the hall sliding down the railing of the stairs
"Girls retrieve my hats".

I laugh hearing Mama follow me and my sisters swarming I dodge Dani who reforms midair sailing threw the air at me hearing her swarm again before hitting the wall, I grab the corner on the wall swinging myself around the corner down a new hall ducking the arm thrown out to clothesline me I glance back seeing Cassie swarm.

Taking a deep breath I speed up ducking another corner and run to the balcony, I place the hat brims in my mouth holding them in place making sure not to rip threw them I climb the wall stopping at Donna's room and pushing things, then mommas I shove a plant over, at Aunt Birdy's I knock a few off then climb up to a tower and place the hats behind a chair.

Climbing back out I make lots of noise once by Aunt Birdy's room, I squeak jumping off the wall when Mama tries to grab me falling slightly before grabbing the wall again when I'm not in reach I shake my hands out from the slight stinging they have from sliding while trying to get a grip, I look up seeing her narrow her eyes at me, sticking my tongue out I go to the ground and run to the woods beside the castle climbing a tree I sit crouched on a branch.

Mama walks to the tree line looking around for me before coming in more I watch her get
closer once she is in range, I drop my blend and jump latching onto her touching my tiny claw-like nails to her neck and carefully drawing it across her throat "I win" I say happily.

She huffs holding me "Good job now where are my hats?"

Being sat down I look around sniffing the air "East tower behind the chair" I say before
taking off following a smell.