Chapter 26 - Trapped

Start from the beginning

Napahiga ako sa sahig.

Mashado na akong nasaktan ng sobra, nagugutom na ako, sugat sugatan ako, nanginginig ako, natatakot ako, wala na akong maramdaman.

I started crying.

Humikbi ako nang humikbi dahil sa mga nangyayari saakin na hindi ko mawari bakit ganito pa talaga ang dapat kong pagdaanan.

Why, why did I do para lang ganito ang manyari saakin? natatili naman ako sa Diyos, naniwala naman akong may tiwala sakanya na walang mangyayari masama saamin ng nanay ko, walang masakit na araw ang dadaan pa man saamin dah sobra sobra na ang aming nadarama.

Sobra na itong lahat.

Ayaw ko na.

Ayaw na ayaw ko na.

Dahil sa nararamdaman kong gutom itimulog ko na lang ito para kahit papa ano ay hindi ko na maramdaman ang aking gutom.

Itinulog ko na rin ang sakit ng aking katawan at aking mga sugst dahil hindi ko na mashadong matiis ang mag ito.

"Wake up!" Someone shouted that woke me up with the side of splashing water on my body. It was a cold water that was splashed on me that made me shiver more as I'm feeling cold already.

Nanginig ako sa lamig.

"Ano ba!" Sigaw ko rito dahil nasosobrahan na talaga siya sa ginagawa niya saakin.

"Isn't it epic?" she sarcastically said and laughed.

She throw the bucket of ice on the side and pulled me by my shirt and she gave me something in a plate but I was disgusted from what I saw.

Parang pinag sama sama na pagkain ang makikita mo sa Plato, pwede mo nang sabihin na pagkain ng aso o pusa sa tabi tabi.

Ginamit ko ang isang kamay ko para takpan ang aking bibig dahil sa baho ng amoy na nanggagaling sa pagkain na yun.

"Now eat" she smiled and gave me the plate.

"Ano ako tanga para kainin yan!? how dumb shlthead" well let's say kahit naiirita siya sa mga pang bara ko sakanya.

Ito na lang pang saktan niya saakin ng walang katapusan.

And by that she hurriedly run towards me and was about throw a punch nang mailagan ko ito.

I went through my side to avoid the punch. But again with her fast reflex she was able to use her other hand to throw me a punch on my stomach which made me spit a blood from my mouth.

Pumunta siya sa kanan ko nang suntukin niya ako at linagyan niya ng paa ang likod ng paa ko para dire diretso akong matumba ng walang balance dahil sa pag lagay niya ng paa sa likod ng paa ko.

Nawalan ako ng balance at napa punta sa sahig at doon ko naramdaman na tumama ang likod at ulo ko.

Napalakas ang simplang ko kaya naramdaman ko ang likido mula sa ulo ko na bumaba at nang hawakan ko ito mayroon nga na dugo.

She wasn't finish she slap me across my face that made me feel dizzy. As I loss of blood and how hard she threw a slap on me.

She stands and walk away as if nothing happens and walk through the door of this room.

I tried my best to get up.

Nakasandal na ako ngayon sa pader at hingalong hinahabol ang aking hininga.

What I experienced yesterday was just the beginning of my suffering, today was even more of a experience in hell.

Hindi ko na kaya.

Maxine help me. Please help me.

Was the only words that keep running through my head and the words I keep saying because I really can't keep up with this anymore.

Even though we are not in good terms I need her right here, right by my side.

Please....

The door opened and there was a woman standing there, her figure wasn't that clear as my vision is blurry.

She threw towel on me.

"Fix yourself up" she cold said and went out of the door. It's the woman again.

She just boldly said that echoed in this room.

For all I thought it was already Ma'am Maxine but with all my hopes getting high it wasn't here. Huh sure she's not typically a hero that would just simply get me out of this hell and just save me.

After all we've been through I don't even think she knew I'm here, being kidnapped having his much sufferings I'm dealing with all alone.

I don't if she even knew I'm missing from my home, her home. Her, she is my true home.

Days passed by and still I have these sufferings I'm dealing with endlessly.

As if I'm living in a hell with having no hopes of living in a good life without any pain physically and mentally and emotionally.

Everyday I cry and beg for that unknown woman to stop these things from doing to me.

But as I beg each day is seems like she don't hear me or whatsoever. She's like a psychopath who would violently abuse me and by the end of the day she would give me something so that I can recover from me wounds and bruises.

But that doesn't stop me from having myself wounded and having my skin have its bruises.

I don't want this life anymore.

All I was thinking is just to die.