She shrugs "Why it was fun while it lasted now, let's do this fast so we can find the cookies".

I nod smiling as she grabs stuff to clean and we both start cleaning.

A few hours later

We come out and rush to Bela's room going in we start looking around, I crawl under her bed coming out the other side as Bela gets up opening her closet, and pulls out the jar "Next time go to more than one place when you hide something".

I nod hugging the jar as she smirks "Oh to return the jar so it can be refilled, leave it in the guest hall in the middle of the floor so a maid gets it and can't claim to not notice it".

I nod getting some out putting some in her hand and Dani's, then run out to Donna's room.

Climbing on her bed I sit eating the cookies and smiling as she sits by me I cuddle into her side, yawning when my cookies are gone before climbing up her bed and curling up to her pillow as I feel Donna pull the blanket over me and scratch my head "you had a busy day stealing cookies and running from your momma when caught".

I nod going to sleep smiling.

Donna pov

Grabbing the jar I shake my head and walk to Alcina's room going in I set the jar on her desk "She came into my room with this an hour ago".

She nods opening it "I figured one of the girls collected it before we reached your room and hid it for her".

I nod sitting down as Alcina sighs shaking her head "She enjoyed the chase I could hear her laughing the whole time" I say.

Alcina nods smiling "Yes she did, I've only seen Bela, Cassandra, Daniela, and Angie find running from me fun".

"What is she doing now plotting something else?" she asks smiling.

"No she finished her cookies and is currently asleep in my bed with Angie watching over her".

She nods looking at me "She going to be the cause of many entertaining things".

I nod "She doesn't like dresses but as a child said she wanted one like mine how does that work?"

Alcina smiles "When she's in her adult body she doesn't like them, but when she's in her child body she likes dresses".

"I believe I will make a dress for her as a child, for her adult form she's worried about her tail coming in and others seeing it I'm thinking a cloak set up to hide it".

Eve pov

That night

Waking up in my room I grunt kicking off my blanket getting up seeing I'm still in the child's body I huff stomping my foot then yank my door open.

Walking to the kitchen I climb up to get my special cup I have to use like this but it's gone, and my gown decides to trip me just to make things worse, I fall off the counter and grunt seeing I yanked a glass out with me that broke and cut my hand, I whimper starting to cry as a door opens seeing an older woman coming out with a cup.

She sees me and rushes over putting her cup down picking me up and sitting me by the sink "Are you hurt Lady Eve?"

I nod holding my hand out so she can see it, she nods and grabs a cloth wetting it with warm water then dabs at my hand cleaning it, before she pulls a first aid kit out and treats my hand "What are you doing up Lady Eve?"

I shrug and point to the sink "Wanted a drink but can't find my special cup".

She nods walking to a shelf and shows me my water bottle that snaps shut, she grabs it and walks back over "I moved them there so you could get it yourself if you wanted".

I watch as she fills the cup halfway with milk and then pours in blood twisting it closed she shakes it and hands it to me, we hear a crash that makes her stiffen and cover my mouth, before she grabs me and runs to the door to reach her room when someone grabs her stopping her.

I feel her slide me down putting me behind her, pushing me against the wall as a guy looks away telling another what to do, seeing him distracted she grabs me and runs ducking into a room, she pushes a large shelf over in front of the door grabbing me again pulling me to a corner away from the door moving stuff around us to hide "Lady Eve stay down and silent please".

Hearing a loud boom I scream covering my ears before I feel her arms around me rocking me "It's okay Lady Eve your mom and sisters will come, you'll be safe I'll keep you safe till they come".

Donna pov

Hearing gunshots I get up and grab the powder made from my flowers rushing out I see Alcina and the girls as we hear Eve scream, I run following the girls to the intruders tossing the powder and force my illusions to start while running to the one who was by a door with a large gunshot hole.

I yank the gun from him, raising it over his head and bring it down on his head till he falls, snapping his neck I run to the door pushing it but it won't move I yell for the girls, they swarm in the hole and yank the block away coming out with a cook who looks panicked but is holding Eve to her shushing her.

I rush up taking her from the cook who's shaking as the girls go to drag her off, Eve yanks back screaming no reaching for the cook.

I see Alcina tell the girls to stop, moving closer she pulls the cook to the sitting room making her sit while demanding the cook to explain why she had Eve, the cook explains what happened with Eve up till she ran to the room with her.

I see Alcina look unsure of how to handle this "You're not supposed to leave your room at night for this reason, you broke this rule but if you hadn't Eve would have been caught and in more danger".

The cook nods looking down "I understand My lady I won't apologize for this, if I could do this over I would not change my actions I will gladly accept my punishment".

Alcina looks at Eve seeing her sniffling as the cook hands the drink to her, before Eve grabs her arm cuddling it.

Alcina sighs "You will be moved from cook to nanny for Eve".