Ma nods "Or she's getting a feel of how you handle it seeing what needs the most work".

"Really?"

Seeing her nod I bite my lip and scuff my shoe on the ground "Could I talk to you about something?"

She motions to her room and I run in ducking under her arm giggling and climb up on her chair, I squeak when she lifts me and sits down with me in her lap.

"Now what's on your mind Dragon?"

I hum looking down "How do I show Donna I like her?"

She taps my chin getting me to look up "I'm sure she knows you haven't hidden it draga."

I frown then nod "Okay how do I get her to be with me?"

She chuckles "you have to court her".

I looked at her confused "How?"

"Well seeing as the rules are no longer relevant you can do it how you feel shows your interest in her best, but a courtship consisted of conversations then a walk with a chaperone and spending time together at a social event."

I nod looking up at her "Would she want it done that way?"

Ma shakes her head "No, Donna never followed traditional views but as shy as she is, she prefers to know what to expect, the only traditional part she follows is her parents' blessings".

I nod getting up and climbing into her chair at the desk grabbing a pen and paper, I write out a list when done I jump down running back to Ma holding it out to her.

"My penmanship is bad could you make this like a formal request to court Donna, explaining what's acceptable please Ma?" I ask.

She looks it over "Yes however you need to make sure you include you will leave before
dark".

I nod excitedly "Okay but why leave before dark?"

"It used to be so the lady's reputation wouldn't be damaged, now it's to ensure you two follow
threw on the courting and not sleep together" she says.

I frown looking down "I messed up already Ma, I slept with her".

She looks at me and I see her eye and hand twitch "When did this happen draga" she says far too calmly.

I drop into a chair slumping down "When you let Belladonna out I took a nap and cuddled up
to her" I whisper sadly.

Ma releases a long breath and I look up seeing her shake her head "I'm sorry Ma how bad is this?"

"Dragon you took a nap as a little girl, that's not what I meant, I meant sex" she says slowly.

Frowning I look at her then shake my head feeling myself become lightheaded and my face getting warm "No Ma I didn't do that, I don't know how, I've never done that" I say ignoring how my voice keeps changing pitch, and seems screechy.

I see her sigh and relax nodding "Okay you did nothing wrong but, I'm going to add in some little rules as well" I nod looking around.

She stands moving to her desk and I watch her sit starting to writing it out as I stand by her desk fidgeting with stuff before looking at the paper she hands me "Girls come here" she says.

I look up smiling as my sisters come in saying yes Mother she stands up nudging me forward
"Could you girls go find Mother and Donna, have them come to the drawing room and have tea brought up?"

They nod taking off as Ma walks to her jewelry box opening it and pulls a rose pin out, she hands it to me and I frown looking at it confused.

"When you give Mother the first note stand confident no matter what, when she permits you to ask Donna, give her the second note if she agrees then give her the pin" she says.

I nod looking up at her "Okay I can do this".

I go to walk away but Ma stops me I try to stay in place while she messes with my clothes explaining what to say and do finally she nods "Okay you look beautiful your clothes are smooth Let's go".

I nod going out with her following me when we reach the room I open the door for her letting her go first then step in seeing Donna.

Smiling I look to Ma as she settles in her chair "I do apologize for being late".

I stand by Ma as she makes small talk, she looks at me and smiles before looking back at them "I have asked you both here for a more formal reason at the request of Eve Gionne-Dimitrescu".

I step up when she motions to me handing over the first note I take a breath seeing Aunt Bird look at it and then me at "You may ask" she says.

I hand the second note to Donna "Lady Donna Beneviento with your acceptance I would like to court you, I have given you a list of what our courtship will allow" I say feeling proud of myself with how confident I sound.

She reads the list and then looks at me nodding I smile holding out the pin "Please accept this as a sign of the beginning of our courtship".

When she takes it and puts it on her dress I smile looking at her, I feel Ma grab my pants pulling me to a seat "Okay sit and get to know her".

I blush nodding as I hear the doors close behind Ma and Aunt Bird I bite my lip "Um how has your morning been?" I ask hearing a laugh I look up seeing Donna giggling at me.