𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Chapter Twenty-One
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Italics for Sign Language

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 kiss between her and Marcus with a small scowl, "I'm supposed to help you be studying." 

Marcus only hummed before attaching his lips to her neck. "Marcus I'm serious." She groaned, but the idea of homework moved further and further away from her mind as he trailed his hands from her waist to her thighs. 

She sighed and lightly shook her head, "Fuck it." She mumbled before taking off Marcus's shirt and leaning further back into the bed. 

"Alex!" The two froze when they heard Georgia call her name, Marcus was now only in his boxers while Alex didn't have a shirt on. "Shit, the closet!" She whispered quickly and Marcus grabbed his clothes, rushing for the closet. 

The girl quickly threw on her discarded t-shirt before noticing Marcus's shoe next to her bed, she grabbed it and threw it into the closet. "Ow!" 

"Sorry." She jumped on her bed, grabbed her book from the nightstand, and opened it to a random page just as Georgia came into the room. 

Georgia glanced around suspiciously before looking at her daughter who smiled in greeting. "Hey, what's up?" 

"Why are you up?" Georgia asked with a sickly sweet smile. Alex looked at the clock with a furrowed brow, "It's only 9:00." 

"I forgot to pick up, all of our birth control from CVS. Will you be a peach and run out and grab it." 

"Why can't you ask Ginny? Or just get it in the morning?" Alex asked, trying her hardest not to glance toward the closet. 

"Ginny's sleeping and I don't wanna play fast and loose with our birth control. Remind me of our age difference again. It's one, two... fifteen years?" Georgia mockingly counted on her fingers and Alex rolled her eyes. "Come on, move your butt." 

Alex sighed and stood up from the bed, grabbing her keys and shoes, before leaving the room. Georgia waited until she heard the front door close before looking over at the closet, "Marcus, are you in the closet?" 

Marcus hesitated before answering, "Yeah." 

Georgia shook her head, "Are you decent?" Marcus sighed, "No." 

"Get dressed and come out here, please!" 

Marcus internally groaned, this was not how the night was supposed to go. 

When he left the closet, he saw Georgia sitting on Alex's bed with a joint between her fingers. "Hi, there!" She exclaimed and Marcus awkwardly waved. "Hi. I'm gonna go."