"We are finally back, dear. Didn't we set off a few days ago? Why are you worried about me when you come back now?" The old lady started to complain after she was happy, but her complaints were filled with concern.

Touching left and right, for fear that my granddaughter might be injured.

Xu Zhizhi was also happy: "Yes, I'm back. I'm fine. I played on the road for a while, so I wasted a little time." She explained with a smile, and the worry on the old lady's face became relieved after hearing her words.

"Come in, it's snowing and cold outside."

"Okay."

The man who came out after hearing the sound was obviously a little uncomfortable and scared when he saw her, but if he was really scared, he wouldn't come.

"Come on, little Jiang, Zhizhi is back." The old lady greeted the young man. It was obvious that she liked Jiang Shi very much.

Jiang Shi's head lowered lower and lower under the compliments of his boyfriend and good boy, so low that he did not dare to look directly at Xu Zhizhi. He held the apron in front of his waist tightly with both hands.

As if afraid, he slowly moved over, not daring to look at her when she got closer.

Seeing him like this, the old lady immediately said: "Xiao Jiang, this kid is really thoughtful. He bought a bunch of things when he came here and was polite and sincere. The most important thing is that the craftsmanship is really good. If you fall in love, tell your family that your grandparents will not object to you." Let's talk about a boyfriend from out of town."

"As long as you can come to our house, that's fine." The old lady happily poured a cup of hot tea over. After hearing this, Jiang Shi, who was still standing there as if he had made a mistake, immediately smiled. He said: "I have a brother at home, I can do it."

As soon as he said this, the atmosphere in the living room became even better. Grandma Xu liked this boy. He was sweet-talking and quick to do things.

Zhizhi is still devoted to them.

"It's common for young lovers to argue. Just communicate well and be good." She stroked Xu Zhizhi's long hair and comforted her softly.

The Chinese New Year was coming in two days, and because her grandparents were happy, Xu Zhizhi didn't say anything more even though she knew there was a misunderstanding, and just laughed when everyone else laughed.

She established a relationship with her elders, so that she would not be forced to get married.

"Okay, you two can chat here for a while. Your grandpa and I will go to the kitchen to heat up the dishes. We can eat later." "

Xiao Jiang, please take off your apron quickly. You can chat with Zhizhi here." I don't know whether he is happy or not, but the old man's body is stronger than before.

Xu Zhizhi sat on the sofa and watched this scene. She smiled and seemed not to care.

Jiang Shi could clearly feel her good mood and knew clearly that she was not angry, but even knowing this, he was still worried that Xu Zhizhi would be angry with him for making his own decision and coming here without her consent.

"I'm sorry, I..."

"Shut up and come here." She didn't want to hear the same excuse as before, and she wouldn't believe it.

"Repeat what you said to my family, and how long you have been here."

"All? It's been half a month."

"Half a month?" Upon hearing this, Xu Zhizhi understood that the co-author was a day with her Come.