Ch 21-25

Chapter 21

After seeing the two people off, the room instantly became quiet. It was this quietness that reminded Xu Zhizhi of what Jiang Shi had just said.

Baby, wife.

Was he calling her a prank? Still hiding the script, Xu Zhizhi couldn't figure it out, but she knew that Jiang Shi must be abnormal.

He hugged her, talking about his love for her with all his heart and eyes. They were like a pair of real lovers, a couple who were at odds.

Forget it, don't think about it if you don't understand.

Anyway, the crew will be leaving the day after tomorrow, so we won't see each other again if we are far apart, and such inexplicable things will not happen again.

She closed the breathable window and went to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of iced Coke. After drinking it, she remembered that she had to take a shower earlier.

Get towels, pajamas, and underwear.

Fearing that Jiang Shi would see it, Xu Zhizhi rolled up all these things into a ball and stuffed them into a small quilt.

At this time, it was already in a mess. Xu Zhizhi's underwear was in sets, and she also preferred sets.

Easy to use and simple.

Her inner wear is either black or white, generally the simpler the better.

But just when she was picking and choosing a white set to take a shower, she suddenly realized something was wrong... Why didn't this match the set?

There is a white inner and outer strip missing.

Afraid that she was stuffed too much, Xu Zhizhi opened the quilt again and checked, but there was nothing there.

She's just missing one.

But this shouldn't be the case. Xu Zhizhi always buys these things in sets, and wears them in groups. It is impossible to lose or lose.

If there are less, it will be less than a pair of complete sets, and it cannot be as rare as now.

By the way, there are cameras.

Because Jiang Shi suddenly came to her room last time, Xu Zhizhi remembered an incident in her previous life, that is, she and a colleague discussed the script at night and were photographed by the paparazzi.

They broke the news and said they were having an affair.

That incident caused her a lot of trouble.

Although it didn't do anything to her career, the criticism against her on the Internet became louder and louder over and over again.

Jiang Shi's sudden visit made her aware of the danger and reminded her of this incident.

She couldn't ask Bai Xiaotian or Zhou Feng to come over every time, that would be too troublesome and tiring.

She was afraid that something like this would happen again in the future, or that she would be photographed again, so just in case, Xu Zhizhi simply installed a camera in her room.

The backend is in her own hands and she will delete it regularly.

There are many advantages to pretending like this. If she is photographed again in the future, she can directly throw out the evidence and prove her innocence. Another point is to prevent illegitimate criminals and thieves.

The pros outweighed the cons, so she installed it.

Of course, if someone comes, she will tell her in advance... If she suggests, go out and talk to another place. If you don't mind, then continue.