You don't have to tell me, I won't go. , if you two are fine, please come back, I want to rest." She issued an eviction order and refused completely.

The temptation is indeed great, but Xu Zhizhi can completely rely on her own efforts to get this book. There is no need to wrong herself for that book.

Xu Zhizhi's rejection did not surprise the two of them. If she cared about fame and fortune, then her and Jiang Shi's child would be almost three years old.

They were prepared to be rejected when they first came, so they were not discouraged at this time, but took out some other things and put them on the table.

"I'm sorry to disturb you. Miss Xu, I understand your dislike of Jiang Shi, but I still want you to take a look at these photos." There were

five pictures in total, and each one was placed in front of her desk. She originally disdained it. of.

She didn't know what else she and Jiang Shi had to talk about, but Xu Zhizhi was still stunned for a moment when she saw those photos, because in those photos, the messy wounds were covered in large bruises, and the scars that had scabbed after a long time when the blades cut the flesh, His skin was covered with intricate wounds and red gashes dripping with blood.

The young man's beautiful body was tortured to a state of disgrace by himself...

Xu Zhizhi was a little shocked, but she concealed it well, but her slightly lowered head still made people keenly aware of her discomfort.

Taking advantage of this discomfort, Jiang Qing added: "Jiang Shi is now showing obvious self-mutilation behavior. None of us can persuade him, and even increasing the dose of medicine has no effect." "

So are you kidnapping me morally? Using these pictures ?"

Chapter 57

Her discomfort was well hidden, but that didn't mean the two of them didn't see it. Those photos were of a world that Xu Zhizhi had never touched, which was bloody, depressing, and breathless.

This was something she didn't want to see, but someone still brought it to her, regardless of her displeasure or her feelings.

"I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable."

"But I still want to say, Miss Xu, that I have no morals to kidnap you. I just want you to sympathize with Jiang Shi. We have used many methods to save him, and we have tried many but to no avail. ."

"He doesn't even talk to us and gradually closes himself off. Apart from you, we can't think of any other way." For Jiang Shi, Jiang Qing can be said to have lowered his attitude enough.

But so what?

What does it have to do with her whether Jiang Shi dies or not? Xu Zhizhi looked at those pictures and thought of herself in the original work, the one who died under the overpass.

Jiang Shi had the same disease as she had before, the same shameful disease, but Jiang Shi's disease was more serious than hers.

In the original work, she died under an overpass. It was because of her many evil deeds and because the Jiang family contributed to the situation. They pushed her to a desperate situation without leaving her any hope of survival.

This time it was Jiang Shi, why should he get a happy ending? In the original novel, she did those bad things and was punished.

But what about Jiang Shi? He has nothing, because he has money and power, and he kidnapped her and tried to rape her. Aren't these crimes? It's no worse than her illegitimate life in the original novel.