It's all good to leave her here. Who knows when Jiang Shi will go crazy? What would you do to her if you went crazy? There are so many people dying in this deep mountain and old forest, who knows if she will be one more.

When she thought of this, Xu Zhizhi nodded quickly. "Yeah, I understand." She lowered her head and whispered.

After hearing her words, Jiang Shi curled his lips, which was a very subtle movement.

Xu Zhizhi originally thought that the two of them would pass by each other like this, with Jiang Shi going in and her going out, but the young man stopped when he reached her side, and he bent down and picked her up. "You're not hurt, don't move."

He hugged her carefully, seeming to care about her.

My whole body hurts because of my leg injury.

Those who cannot stand firmly will naturally not have the strength to resist him.

The woman's face was pale, a sickly white color caused by excessive blood loss. She looked extremely weak, like a rabbit that couldn't survive without him.

There was some thin sweat on her forehead because of the pain, and she didn't look good.

It really hurt, so when Jiang Shi picked her up, Xu Zhizhi didn't have the strength to resist. It was best not to move. Every move made her whole body hurt.

"I have taken a wilderness survival class. These are herbs that can help you relieve some pain." He placed her on the straw mat, smashed the herbs and applied them to her legs.

The gauze is made from men's tops. Due to limited conditions, it needs to be recycled. Take it off, wash it, bake it on the fire, and put it away when it is dry.

Fortunately, they climbed out of the water and walked a short distance before encountering a cave like this. Inside the cave were some dead branches and leaves and dried wood that had been blown in by the wind.

They lit it with a lighter and had a not-so-good night.

The rain outside didn't know when it stopped, and the sun came out.

Those so-called medicinal herbs have been applied to her wounds, Xu Zhizhi did not resist too much, she is now a dead horse and a living horse doctor.

Best for pain relief.

There is no psychological comfort.

"I'm lucky. I saw a wild fruit tree when I was getting herbs. I tried it. It's not sweet but it's still edible. You can eat some first." "The

edible ones have been washed outside." He After Xu Zhizhi settled down, he stepped aside and prepared to do his own thing.

Xu Zhizhi didn't know what he was going to do, but she still said one more thing in a friendly manner, "Aren't you going to eat it?" Xu Zhizhi was not afraid that the fruit was poisonous, she just wanted to show her concern appropriately.

In addition, she was indeed a little hungry, so she ate without any worries...

"Are you concerned about me?" Faced with her question, the young man turned around and faced him... and then he started to take off his pants!

Xu Zhizhi was just about to nod when she saw the other party unbuttoning his pants. She was stunned and quickly closed her eyes with a scream! What did she just see? Ahhh, it's so annoying, she's going to get a needle eye! This was the first time she saw this scene, and it could be said that she would never forget it.

"My pants are wet and I have to use a fire to heat them." Seeing her like this, Jiang Shi couldn't help but smile.

"Then you can't take off all your clothes! You have to keep one piece!" Xu Zhizhi rarely showed expressions on her face, she was always cold.