Xu Zhizhi didn't understand.

But she was not stupid, she would think about it. She had read Jiang Shi's response. He said that the first time they met was in their sophomore year, and that was when Jiang Shi fell in love with her, the original owner, at first sight.

But how could it be? There is no such plot in the original work, it was imagined by Jiang Shi.

"Mr. Jiang, your brother just sent me a message, saying that I will marry him at the end of this year. The wedding will be held at Yuelan Court. Is it true that your mother, Mrs. Jiang, likes me very much? Do you know, you know Is your brother getting married? And the bride is me." There was a pause for a second, and Xu Zhizhi didn't give Jiang Qing a chance to answer and then continued: "Why would you believe what a madman says? Although it's a bit unpleasant to say this, Jiang Qing Sir, this is what your brother Jiang Shi told me. He has a very serious delusion." "

If you really care about him, you should take him for a checkup immediately instead of questioning my words here. Of course, compared to Brother, my words are indeed not that trustworthy, but don't you think it's a bit outrageous? With Jiang Shi's high-profile personality, if he liked me when I was a sophomore, why would no one know about it." "

And I have been liked for so many years. Why don't you have any memory of me? There are no traces of him around me." She said seriously, as if she really didn't know.

But how could it be? Although he didn't know much about Jiang Shi's liking for Xu Zhizhi, he had heard about it a few years ago.

Jiang Shi fell in love with a college student, and he had also heard about it. It was possible that Jiang Shi was crazy, but it was impossible for his family to be crazy too!

"Maybe you forgot, Miss Xu?" Jiang Qing didn't know whether Jiang Shi was sick or not, but one thing he was sure of was that something was wrong with Xu Zhizhi.

His memory is fine.

The woman on the other end of the phone was not sure, "Your memory seems not very good. Miss Xu, is there a possibility that you and Jiang Shi were really together, but you just forgot." "

After all, you don't look very good. Note something." He said it casually, but it made Xu Zhizhi frown inexplicably.

What does Jiang Qing mean by this?

He was right about one thing, she really couldn't remember anything, and she didn't even have any memory of the past. She was an outsider and a book traveler, so of course she had no memory.

But you can't say this to Jiang Qing.

Memory is a disadvantage, but Xu Zhizhi can be sure that they have no relationship. She has entered a book, and everything in the book is prescribed.

She and Jiang Shi didn't know each other when they were in college, so it didn't matter. As a female cannon fodder, she was not qualified to meet the early male protagonist.

Jiang Shi did not appear in everything she took over from the original owner, including mobile phones and letters, and neither did the people around her. The original owner had the habit of writing a diary.

But she didn't write every day, she wrote every now and then, and what she wrote was all about joy and sorrow. Jiang Shi never appeared in it, so Xu Zhizhi can be sure that she and Jiang Shi didn't know each other in college.

And even if she doesn't remember, don't those friends around the original owner remember? According to what they said, Jiang Shi liked the original owner. How could others not know that he liked her so much.

They are all loopholes, don't even think about them.

Xu Zhizhi made a judgment: "It's Jiang Shi who is sick. The examination doesn't cost much and won't take long, Mr. Jiang."