When the time comes, she thinks that the two of them are a team and will retaliate against Pei Yuye. She is afraid of injuring him, so she tells him that she will handle the matter herself.

The young man was silent and did not answer. He smiled.

Xu Zhizhi also laughed. The two of them had an inexplicable understanding. Neither said anything to each other, but they both knew what the other meant.

"Let's talk about it, but I think you need my help, whether in life or career. Zhizhi, I believe you, and you did nothing wrong." "

I will help you find evidence, and we will win!" His voice said Gentle, without the usual dissoluteness.

It was clear and bright, like a touch of warm sunshine in autumn, shining into Xu Zhizhi's heart.

"Thank you, but I still want to say that you should not speak about this matter on Weibo now, and you'd better delete that new Weibo post."

Faced with this question, the young man did not reply. He just talked about it again. Another topic came up: "That guy is still in Qishan, be careful."

"I know." She and Jiang Shi were now at a dead end, and they didn't show any mercy to each other.

Anyone with a bit of temper would probably want to kill her now, and Jiang Shi's temper is probably even more frightening. There is no reason for psychopaths, and their thinking is different from normal people.

In the original work, Jiang Shi and the Jiang family's method of retaliating against her was hiding in the snow and suppressing her in society.

But that's not necessarily the case for Jiang Shi who is going crazy now... After all, if he can do something like sneaking into her house, he is no longer a normal person.

Her comment section has also fallen into disuse.

Some were insulted and some were curious, but Xu Zhizhi didn't answer. She was actually somewhat immune. She had been in the entertainment industry in her previous life and received a lot of bad reviews, but they were not as big as this time.

After Xu Zhizhi finished doing this, she was actually a little confused, because she didn't know what she should do after doing this?

She wants to work, but it's hard.

Fortunately, because of her fame, Li Gao also wanted her to take a high-end route, so he didn't give her any endorsements in the early days. Now she doesn't need to pay liquidated damages if something goes wrong.

It's just that after this time, if the company wanted to hide her, there was nothing they could do. Because she signed a five-year contract, she couldn't move to another company, and there was no capital to take her in.

It was a very real problem that she had to face.

During this period, grandma called her and asked her what happened? Xu Zhizhi answered truthfully, she was stalked by a madman.

Grandma was silent for a while after hearing this, and then told her that if she couldn't survive outside, she should go home. Although the home was small, it was also the place where she grew up... As long as she wanted to stay, she would be accommodated.

After hearing this, I was moved and a little uncomfortable. For the first time, Xu Zhizhi felt that her life was a bit bitter. In her previous life, she died while climbing to the top. This happened to her before she even started. She may not be able to step into this circle again in the future. .

What she has to do now is to wait for news from Li Gao and his notification.

Stay or go?

The matter has been made very clear. No matter what Jiang Shi says, she just wants to die and never be together again, and she doesn't need to reply online.