The bad habit of not liking to eat in communal kitchens has been cured in this crew, because if you don't eat, you don't have to eat. This is not a city, or even a small town, but a real deep mountain forest. A trip in and out costs seven dollars. For eight hours, the mountain road was difficult to walk and they didn't know the way. Xu Zhizhi didn't dare to let his assistant and the others take that risk.

I can only eat the communal stove. Fortunately, I wasn't used to it at first, but I got better in the next few days.

In fact, in her previous life, when she first debuted, she was a group worker, but later she gradually became popular. From a minor role to a supporting role to a heroine, the treatment of the crew was also improving step by step, and the company's equipment was also getting better and better. good.

Now that she has good conditions, why doesn't she choose to make her life better? Of course, if she doesn't have that condition, she can change in order to survive...

A month has passed like this. The temperature in the mountains is lower than that in the north city, so naturally there is no need for air conditioning. In addition, autumn comes faster in the east than in the south, so the temperature The decline was rapid, and in less than a month it was covered with thin quilts.

A ranger needs to have strong wilderness survival skills. She must be able to use weapons, have professional forest protection and fire prevention techniques, know many plants, treat the wounded when necessary, identify directions, and drive away wild beasts in times of danger. This mountain is the heroine of the forest. Qiu's home is also the place where his father's generation grew up. She inherited his father's job and did not choose to leave the mountains but stayed. She was very happy doing the boring and boring work. Her daily job was to patrol the forest and protect this place. A mountain rich in forest resources.

This is not a film about love, because love is too insignificant in front of this mountain. What a ranger needs is to be able to endure loneliness and endure such boring work.

She is isolated from the world and separated from the crowd.

After today's training class, Xu Zhizhi dragged her somewhat numb body back to her room in the small village. The yellowed walls of the wooden structure house and the earth floor were still a little uncomfortable, but compared to others, it was already comfortable here. much better.

She took off her shoes and lay down on the bed feeling a little weak. She was dizzy and had many mosquito bites on her body. She had really not been having a good month this month.

But fortunately, the coaching class is over starting today, and after two days of rest, the official filming will begin.

She came back at three o'clock in the evening. She slept for four or five hours and missed the crew's meal. Fortunately, Tan Hui left some for her.

She can eat right after she wakes up. Today's meal is cured chicken legs, homemade fried potato slices, and a bowl of egg soup. Overall, it is very delicious.

After dinner, it was eight o'clock in the evening. After sleeping during the day, she couldn't sleep at night. She called the elderly at home and also reported to Lin Si, who was studying in Beicheng, that she was safe.

Soon she had nothing to do.

Perhaps because she is relatively free, Xu Zhizhi likes to sit in the yard and look at the sky at night these days. The weather has turned cooler in autumn, so it is very comfortable to sit in the yard and watch the stars.

This is a two-story farmhouse with a large yard. The owner went out to work, leaving only an old lady at home. The crew rented this house, which can bring some income to the owner and they live there. is also better.