It's just that Jiang Shi came so suddenly today that she forgot to mention it for a moment.

If the white one is lost, there is actually no need to check the camera, because it is worthless and a waste of time.

But Xu Zhizhi still sat in front of the computer. She wanted to delete Jiang Shi's image. She felt a little unlucky because she didn't notify her in advance.

It's a bit weird to record people like this, like a pervert hiding in the dark...

After all, the sound of "wife" is still a bit scary. There is no need to keep this video, and there is no way to send it out to prove anything, so it is better to delete it. .

She pulled the arrow and clicked the mouse to fast forward time.

I want to get to the video of tonight as soon as possible, but I can't get it right...I tried it several times and couldn't get it right.

Just when Xu Zhizhi was thinking about forgetting it and simply deleting all the videos for today, a picture suddenly appeared in her sight.

The tall and straight young man stood at the end of the bed. Due to the angle of view, Xu Zhizhi could not see his face and movements clearly.

But she could clearly feel that Jiang Shi's hand seemed to be on her bed. He bent his body slightly and seemed to pick something up?

What did you pick up from her bed?

The woman was stunned for a moment.

She stopped the mouse button, and a very bad feeling flashed through her heart. She couldn't accept that feeling.

The young man on the screen is still continuing. He picked up something that seemed to be white. As he straightened up, he also picked up the object.

The young man's hands were beautiful, with slender joints and fair skin. That thing was the white one... He put it on the tip of his nose and sniffed it, his eyes blurred.

Finally, he put it into his pants pocket like a thief.

Seeing this scene, Xu Zhizhi felt bad all over. She felt as if she had been struck by lightning, numb from head to toe.

"Damn! Stupid!"

Everything developed was too fantasy and beyond Xu Zhizhi's acceptance. She widened her eyes and stared at the picture on the computer. The scene was so shocking, disgusting and perverted.

Is Jiang Shi crazy?

Because of her disgust and shock, she couldn't help but curse out for a moment. He stole her...

"Fuck! Crazy, is there something wrong with your brain!" Did Jiang Shi know what he was doing? A sense of absurdity surrounded Xu Zhizhi, making her whole body fall into a disgusting feeling of self-loathing.

The feeling was not bad, being stripped naked and thrown on the street. She hated those who hurt her and was ashamed of herself for being treated like this.

The hurt in both directions made her extremely uncomfortable.

The picture on the computer was still playing... The man broke the cup and she walked out of the bathroom.

'My wife, please forgive me, baby. '

'Let's get along well, okay, be good, I love you. With these

voices, Xu Zhizhi, who was sitting in front of the computer and swearing angrily, suddenly flashed a picture in her mind. It was a text... a story in the original work describing the story of the original protagonist falling in love with the male protagonist Jiang Shi.